Do standards drop and thirst and desperation increases with age

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Most of the tinder experiments are mid 20 year olds willing to fuck the lowest of the low

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Depends on whether you have the looks to afford having reasonable standards or not.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 13476
All correlated to your SMV. A billionaire 60 year old's standards will be higher than that of a 3 PSL 20 year old guy

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Lawton88
Older Stacys have to adjust a little simply because the Chadlites have really shrunk in numbers by that point and the few that held up looks wise are going after Stacys 10 years younger than themselves. I would say high tier normies are more in value than they were years earlier if they have some hair and kept themselves in shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7725
On a related note to standards and delusion as females age I took a look at that FDS site (Female dating strategy) people had mentioned and got a real good laugh reading that nonsense by what I assume to be mostly females in the mid 30s to 50s range. It was pretty eye opening (or maybe not as I expected a lot of it) with the comments there:

LVM seems to be the go to catch phrase about most men they talk about - I assume it means low value man.

They are very creative how they try to shame Chadlites for going after young Stacey's despite the reality that they would sleep with that guy in a second probably.

They shame men for not making a big effort to impress them initially with more expensive stuff and then will complain that other guys should have at least done some lower cost things to try to impress them (guys higher than them on the looks scale I am assuming).

Apparently the high number of low value men and Chadlites behavior is responsible for all these women being alcoholics now.

Low value men approaching them like they are on their level can actually lead to self esteem issues and depression requiring prescription medication.

Didn't look too far down but didn't see any detailed looks discussion like you would see here when it came to a males appearance.

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Low value men approaching them like they are on their level can actually lead to self esteem issues and depression requiring prescription medication.
Caging at this cope. Promiscuity is directly linked to causing depression in women.

• +1
On a related note to standards and delusion as females age I took a look at that FDS site (Female dating strategy) people had mentioned and got a real good laugh reading that nonsense by what I assume to be mostly females in the mid 30s to 50s range. It was pretty eye opening (or maybe not as I expected a lot of it) with the comments there:

LVM seems to be the go to catch phrase about most men they talk about - I assume it means low value man.

They are very creative how they try to shame Chadlites for going after young Stacey's despite the reality that they would sleep with that guy in a second probably.

They shame men for not making a big effort to impress them initially with more expensive stuff and then will complain that other guys should have at least done some lower cost things to try to impress them (guys higher than them on the looks scale I am assuming).

Apparently the high number of low value men and Chadlites behavior is responsible for all these women being alcoholics now.

Didn't look too far down but didn't see any detailed looks discussion like you would see here when it came to a males appearance.
FDS is basically a femcel subreddit at this point. I remember this one study which showed what subs overlap in userbase with FDS and these were subs like r/datingafter30 r/childfree or /singlemoms and shit like that

• +1