Do the opposite for success

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
The more of these you have the more you will suffer. This is typical modern guy in his late teens, twenties and even thirties:

• I should be very nice and careful not to make her think that I want to have sex with her or she will reject me.
  • I will follow her around on social media.
  • I will message her daily.
  • I will beat around the bush instead of going out on a date.
  • I will cry and feel sad when I get rejected by a girl who isn't even my girl.
  • I will do the same stuff with her because I'm worried that new stuff will turn her off and make her reject me.
  • I will not speak what is really on my mind. Instead I will tell her what I think she wants to hear.
  • I will ask her what she wants to do instead of making plans and deciding for myself.
  • I will constantly ask where I stand with her and if she likes me, and are we boyfriend and girlfriend.
  • I will treat her better than she treats me. I must be better than her right :soy:
  • I will put up with her cursing in public, disrespecting me, not showing up on time or breaking promises.
  • I will not make moves or try to drive the relationship any further. If she wants it she will do it herself :feelsuhh:
  • I will not let her know what I dislike when she does it, instead I expect her to read my mind.

• +1
Reactions: thisend and one job away
The more of these you have the more you will suffer. This is typical modern guy in his late teens, twenties and even thirties:

• I should be very nice and careful not to make her think that I want to have sex with her or she will reject me.
  • I will follow her around on social media.
  • I will message her daily.
  • I will beat around the bush instead of going out on a date.
  • I will cry and feel sad when I get rejected by a girl who isn't even my girl.
  • I will do the same stuff with her because I'm worried that new stuff will turn her off and make her reject me.
  • I will not speak what is really on my mind. Instead I will tell her what I think she wants to hear.
  • I will ask her what she wants to do instead of making plans and deciding for myself.
  • I will constantly ask where I stand with her and if she likes me, and are we boyfriend and girlfriend.
  • I will treat her better than she treats me. I must be better than her right :soy:
  • I will put up with her cursing in public, disrespecting me, not showing up on time or breaking promises.
  • I will not make moves or try to drive the relationship any further. If she wants it she will do it herself :feelsuhh:
  • I will not let her know what I dislike when she does it, instead I expect her to read my mind.
I checked ALL the boxes lmao. What oneitis does to a mfer jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .*my*.
- My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.
- I'm Victoria. Hi.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, .*my*. and one job away
  • I will rope
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK