Jacked like larry
Cmon Brett, cmon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
maxresdefault.jpg

1. Eye contact
2. Stand out
3. Have fun

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Cornnyy, Over and 5 others
i like to think all these pua fags are actually black pilled, they just enjoy making content like this and fucking with the ugly normies :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205 and 7 others
i like to think all these pua fags are actually black pilled, they just enjoy making content like this and fucking with the ugly normies :lul: :lul:
this is true in his case

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others

bluepilled content gets more views

nobody wants to know the harsh truth

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2969
Just be that Chad faggot of Brett Maverick bro! Just be confident and smile ...if you have his face, otherwise don't!!! 'Cause you gonna get arrested for being a creep and sentenced with death penalty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426

Attachments

• 1571341806675.png
    1571341806675.png
    740 bytes · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3328
Just be that Chad faggot of Brett Maverick bro! Just be confident and smile ...if you have his face, otherwise don't!!! 'Cause you gonna get arrested for being a creep and sentenced with death penalty.
what about your facepuller bro ? any noticeable changes ?

1. Eye contact
2. Stand out
3. Have fun

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: JFL
He makes money by giving people hope, so why wouldn't he say that? Nobody would watch him if he was honest.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IWantToMax, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person

He makes money by giving people hope, so why wouldn't he say that? Nobody would watch him if he was honest.
his guides are legit for chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CopeAndRope
Of course they are. Many dating coaches actually start out preaching blackpill to separate themselves from the rest and then switch up when they gain some popularity.

You have to be blackpilled to understand that you can only sell hope by telling people the lie that the things you can change are most important.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, chadpreetcel123 and karbo
he's making bluepill videos to attract more viewers and give hope to norm fags whilst also giving the impression that he is not aware of the blackpill. This way we think he's bluepilled when he's actually blackpilled and can continue stealing black pill knowledge, frauding to not know secret knowledge while knowing it
Situation

400 iq!

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You have to be blackpilled to understand that you can only sell hope by telling people the lie that the things you can change are most important.
chinese phone number IQ

he's making bluepill video to attract more viewers and give hope to norm fags whilst also giving the impression that he is not aware of the blackpill. This way we think he's bluepilled when he's actually blackpilled and can continue stealing black pill knowledge, both frauding to know and not know knowledge
View attachment 138714
400 iq!
some of his guides are very legit tho. dude is aware on eyelashmaxxing

the comments on his videos are blackpilled but almost ironically.

and this retard for sure browses his comments

so why does he post this garbage? Simple, because it universally attracts ugly bluepilled males to flock to these videos and give him ad revenue. Its like a twitch whore who sets up her webcam and expects to make a living.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pietrosiek
what about your facepuller bro ? any noticeable changes ?
I'm seeing some very subtle improvements. The "problem" is that tretinoin is making me collagenmaxx, tightening my skin and I can't see who is doing what to my face.

• Love it
I'm seeing some very subtle improvements. The "problem" is that tretinoin is making me collagenmaxx, tightening my skin and I can't see who is doing what to my face.
i'll wait properly for your review. i want to ascend hard i just need more fg.

what exactly can impact on a good fg ?

They are blackpilled to the bone just making bucks out of ugly fucks

i'll wait properly for your review. i want to ascend hard i just need more fg.

what exactly can impact on a good fg ?
Apart from pulling and surgery, everything else is pure cope regarding forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Apart from pulling and surgery, everything else is pure cope regarding forward growth.
i mean what a good fg - more than i have now - can Do in my face ?

better ues + better proturing zygos and that's it ?

Imagine him telling it how it is:"just be over 6 feet with a good frame a good face and low body fat" his channel would get nuked and no one would follow his shit anymore

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I hope he gets ran over by a truck stupid faggot nigger bluepiller.

i mean what a good fg - more than i have now - can Do in my face ?

better ues + better proturing zygos and that's it ?
Defined jawline, improved ramus length, improved gonial angle.

• Love it