Do Western born Indians/Chinese look better than native Indians/Chinese?

G

Goebread

Bronze
I'm noticing that most western born Indians have high or at least intact facial harmony, while many people in street India are ogre shifted with strangely grown features. What causes this difference? Is it nutrition?

Likewise, with western born Chinese types, they tend to lack bad facial harmony which you can sometimes find in street China, but at the same time they might also lack robust slayeroids which show up in street China as well. Some proportion of western born Chinese and Indians may also lack exercise + forced into school, but the ones who are somewhat athletic, I actually think are oftentimes decent looking. Is facial harmony related to nutrition or environmental factors?

chrome-JBd-GMZ7-Nue.png

:p

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and House Lannister
They dont. Especially not chinese americans. 70% of chinese american immigrants in the late 1800s came from the shortcel region of southern China known as Guangdong. All the moggers are up north near Beijing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, mug and Deleted member 21620
They dont. Especially not chinese americans. 70% of chinese american immigrants in the late 1800s came from the shortcel region of southern China known as Guangdong. All the moggers are up north near Beijing.
East asian Americans might be a inch or so taller. But asian countries are just as rich in diet and environment in 2022.

Many asian americans in the past tried and failed to replicate western looksmax techniques that dont fit their phenotype. Nowadays young east asians in the west get all their inspiration from back in East Asia on how to improve yourself. I cant speak on Curries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 21620
I'm noticing that most western born Indians have high or at least intact facial harmony, while many people in street India are ogre shifted with strangely grown features. What causes this difference? Is it nutrition?

Likewise, with western born Chinese types, they tend to lack bad facial harmony which you can sometimes find in street China, but at the same time they might also lack robust slayeroids which show up in street China as well. Some proportion of western born Chinese and Indians may also lack exercise + forced into school, but the ones who are somewhat athletic, I actually think are oftentimes decent looking. Is facial harmony related to nutrition or environmental factors?

The answer is better nutrition and healthcare.

You see this in how most ethnic kids mog both their parents in height sometimes by a considerable amount.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and Cheesyrumble
The answer is better nutrition and healthcare.

You see this in how most ethnic kids mog both their parents in height sometimes by a considerable amount.
Is there a really notable difference between south asians in the west and south asians in their homeland?

Because tbh there is much of a difference between east asians in the west and back home nowadays thanks to being practically fully developed. Also east asians are eating meat more than ever back in Asia. So it negates the western dietary difference in meat consumption.

I've always wondered the same :unsure:

Is there a really notable difference between south asians in the west and south asians in their homeland?

Yes huge.
Every south asian kid i know is at least the same height as his dad but most mog their fathers by 3 inches or so.

Because tbh there is much of a difference between east asians in the west and back home nowadays thanks to being practically fully developed. Also east asians are eating meat more than ever back in Asia. So it negates the western dietary difference in meat consumption.

East asian countries have higher gdp, better healthcare etc
South asian countries have average gdps of around $2000 per annum

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Cheesyrumble
Indians yes, Chinese no. in both cases ignoring the geo biases (2ne and 3rd gen Indians in the west tend to be from mogger north west, 2nd and 3rd gen Chinese tend to be from mogged south)

indians are different cos vastly different diet, less pollutants, and by 2nd or 3rd gen have escaped cultural bs pushed by older generation. plus Indians think globally and want to compete with all races globally, so the level up mindset is there.

Chinese no, because China itself has advanced a hell of a lot culturally and healthcare and nutrition wise, to the point where it you're upper middle class or higher it's no different to the west. the malls in China are the same as the west and the guys dress the same in same labels.

at the same time the 2nd and 3rd gen rice parents dont wanna push the global mindset, so they impress on them that their dream.should be to have a CPA practice in Flushing, or a dentist practice in Hurstville. as a result there is no leveling up, and in addition they retain many of the old world values and mannerisms (basically a cope, saying I CHOOSE not to compete with global best in class).

if you walk around LA or Sydney and see a bunch of young ricemen walking u likely cant tell if they are fobs without hearing them talk.

walk round Melbourne or Manchester and the young brit curries and fob curries are like looking at 2 different species

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Cheesyrumble
walk round Melbourne or Manchester and the young brit curries and fob curries are like looking at 2 different species

1000%
Alot of people think the average south asian in the west are just like the freshies.

They don't get that young western born asians will be fashionmaxxed, go gym not walk around in fucking open toe chappals

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
1000%
Alot of people think the average south asian in the west are just like the freshies.

They don't get that young western born asians will be fashionmaxxed, go gym not walk around in fucking open toe chappals
I think FOB South Asians experience a huge culture shock when coming to the west. South Asian culture is way less influenced by modern western pop culture compared to East Asia.

Also just the experience of living in a underdeveloped country changes life experience compared coming from an already developed country

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Their is some selection bias for more recent past few decade immigrants of coming from higher genetic quality families. In India and China their is more bias of richer families and those who could afford the expensive plane tickets and journey from their native countries to America. The richer families naturally look better then the avg normie in their home country.

But in the very olden days, like the 1800s when the railroads were being made their was bias of poorer people from china coming in since they just wanted them for manual labor. So poor ugly asians came to california.

Its interesting that socio-economic factors don't impact rich white countries as much. The best example is Norway and Finland. The richest native whites their look the same as the poorest ones. In the UK and America however we see some difference. The poorest whites are the rural rednecks, and compared to the rich white Anglo-Saxons they on average look like shit. It seems the more monetarily equal a country is, the less the looks vary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Their is some selection bias for more recent past few decade immigrants of coming from higher quality families. In India and China their is more bias of richer families and those who could afford the expensive plane tickets and journey from their native countries to America. But in the very olden days, like the 1800s when the railroads were being made their was bias of poorer people from china coming in since they just wanted them for manual labor. So poor ugly asians came to california.
There was practically no immigration from the mogger northern Chinese region. Heres data from 2018. Manchurian moggers
RDT 20220927 2205443019976766186896586

Brutal for SEA

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Attachments

• 7bb52a49b301545ab80f6b2e0509c2ae.jpg
    7bb52a49b301545ab80f6b2e0509c2ae.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and AscensionMan98
1000%

Yep, but it's also the physical structure is so different.

Totally not like asians, where a Shanghai rice, an LA rice and a Sydney rice are identical

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Their is some selection bias for more recent past few decade immigrants of coming from higher genetic quality families. In India and China their is more bias of richer families and those who could afford the expensive plane tickets and journey from their native countries to America. The richer families naturally look better then the avg normie in their home country.

But in the very olden days, like the 1800s when the railroads were being made their was bias of poorer people from china coming in since they just wanted them for manual labor. So poor ugly asians came to california.

Its interesting that socio-economic factors don't impact rich white countries as much. The best example is Norway and Finland. The richest native whites their look the same as the poorest ones. In the UK and America however we see some difference. The poorest whites are the rural rednecks, and compared to the rich white Anglo-Saxons they on average look like shit. It seems the more monetarily equal a country is, the less the looks vary.
I don't think that is a big factor, as there is a clear shared vibe in looks and facial harmony among all ethnic groups born in the West.

Also most Chinese born in the west, their grandparents were originally farmers. I highly doubt they are higher genetic quality. It's just that some millenial born Chinese/Indians may have had some growth deformities, leading to bad facial harmony at times.

Yep, but it's also the physical structure is so different.

Totally not like asians, where a Shanghai rice, an LA rice and a Sydney rice are identical
I don't think they are identical and that perception of yours may come from lack of exposure.

I even detect distinct differences here between early 1.5gens (born in China but came to Australia at a young age) compared with actual abcs. Prenatal environment is definitely an area that influences facial growth pattern.

Females don't.

Indians yes, Chinese no. in both cases ignoring the geo biases (2ne and 3rd gen Indians in the west tend to be from mogger north west, 2nd and 3rd gen Chinese tend to be from mogged south)

indians are different cos vastly different diet, less pollutants, and by 2nd or 3rd gen have escaped cultural bs pushed by older generation. plus Indians think globally and want to compete with all races globally, so the level up mindset is there.

Chinese no, because China itself has advanced a hell of a lot culturally and healthcare and nutrition wise, to the point where it you're upper middle class or higher it's no different to the west. the malls in China are the same as the west and the guys dress the same in same labels.

at the same time the 2nd and 3rd gen rice parents dont wanna push the global mindset, so they impress on them that their dream.should be to have a CPA practice in Flushing, or a dentist practice in Hurstville. as a result there is no leveling up, and in addition they retain many of the old world values and mannerisms (basically a cope, saying I CHOOSE not to compete with global best in class).

if you walk around LA or Sydney and see a bunch of young ricemen walking u likely cant tell if they are fobs without hearing them talk.

China is still poor bar certain cities, or at least not on the same playing field as western white people

Also I would definitely disagree with your assessment on 2nd/3rd gen Chinese people. While stuntgrinding is common for some 2nd gen people (especially millenials whose parents survived starvation in China), it is overall reduced with 3rd gen and recent Chinese immigrants and their children.

I've also met enough 2nd gen Chinese and 2nd gen Indians to say with confidence that tbh for the most part they are looksmatched and I don't think one is nerdier/mogs the other objectively.

Females don't.
Western born Chinese girls are honestly worse looking than Chinese born Chinese girls. They are oftentimes very robust, bigfaced and bigboned, probably due to lifestyle.

What do Chinese Americans in e.g LA look like generally? Are they gymaxxed?

Western born Chinese girls are honestly worse looking than Chinese born Chinese girls. They are oftentimes very robust, bigfaced and bigboned, probably due to lifestyle.
Makeup is different too. Some are fat.

I don't think they are identical and that perception of yours may come from lack of exposure.

I even detect distinct differences here between early 1.5gens (born in China but came to Australia at a young age) compared with actual abcs. Prenatal environment is definitely an area that influences facial growth pattern.
Lack of exposure??
5 years living in Sydney, chatswood at that, and 4 years living in Hong Kong and guangzhou???

Lack of exposure??
5 years living in Sydney, chatswood at that, and 4 years living in Hong Kong and guangzhou???
Then you should know that people in Guangzhou, especially the rural worker types tend to look very different to e.g ABCs in growth pattern of face.

Also ABC girls especially have very different growth patterns to e.g zoomer Chinese girls.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Then you should know that people in Guangzhou, especially the rural worker types tend to look very different to e.g ABCs in growth pattern of face.

Also ABC girls especially have very different growth patterns to e.g zoomer Chinese girls.
I'm not talking rural peasants, see my post.

Walk down a road in Sydney or a road in Guangzhou (a road where people are happy to spend 100 CNY a head on dinner) and the GUYS look exactly the same, wear the sameclothes, have th3 same beta gait, as guys in Haymarket in Sydney.

Girls r different cos aus noodles are thicker, gymmaxxed, and tanned.

Conversely r u ever gonna see @MakinItHappenReturn or @zayn_brah ordering a full English and think oh nice these 2 fobs got off the boat to do their masters????

I'm not talking rural peasants, see my post.

Walk down a road in Sydney or a road in Guangzhou (a road where people are happy to spend 100 CNY a head on dinner) and the GUYS look exactly the same, wear the sameclothes, have th3 same beta gait, as guys in Haymarket in Sydney.

Girls r different cos aus noodles are thicker, gymmaxxed, and tanned.

Conversely r u ever gonna see @MakinItHappenReturn or @zayn_brah ordering a full English and think oh nice these 2 fobs got off the boat to do their masters????
I...can't relate? Most of my contacts are ABC males and they are oftentimes gymaxxed and dress differently to people in China.

I don't know too much about Guangzhou since my family is from the north. North China street people from my recollections are mostly either some masculine ogre type or some sharp robust type, though nerd types obviously still show up often as parents push their kids into that lifestyle. Nchina ogres and sharp robust changs I agree don't show up here that much, though abcs might also lack extreme nerdoids, at least with my gen (post 2000 born).

Actor Yang Yang from Shanghai
Taller, lighter skin, small noses. Mongolic Gene's. Southern chinese usually do not become big name models or actors
northern china has always been the cultural and political center while southern china the economic center. now that china is becoming rich the talent pool of actors and models shift more northern toward the standards of the cultural center. the biggest names in the past were from hong kong, taiwan and southern china.

although i do agree northern pheno can more easily produced better looking ppl (see huanghoids which i suppose are the purest of hans? http://humanphenotypes.net/Huanghoid.html), but perhaps it is also that even the southern chinese style of gl ppl are out of style now, because gl southern chinese and gl northern chinese look different.

i disagree with mongol genes being beneficial though. those guys look siberic as fuck with extremely fatty eyelids and wide moon faces

Last edited:
  • +1