Do women have better social skills?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I feel like there are much more men who are non-NT than women. Most socially awkward nerds and Sigma-coping loners are men, and nearly all women seem to have at least some friends.

Do women have better social skills? Or are there higher standards for social skills for men than for women? For example, being confident in approaching members of the opposite sex is necessary for men to have a normal life, but not for women.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2403 and 11 others
More positive reinforcment early on makes them less likely to be non-nt.

They dont have to Ask out etc

So ye women on average have better social skills

• +1
Reactions: Gad, mulattomaxxer, Preoximerianas and 18 others
yeah probs. Women just love talking idk why

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
More positive reinforcment early on makes them less likely to be non-nt.
No.

It's just that when men are shy/akward it comes across as pathetic whereas when women do it it looks cute/attractive so they get a pass.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Gad, mulattomaxxer, Preoximerianas and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Evolution selects for females with superior social skills due to their lack of physical strength.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and thecel
I feel like there are much more men who are non-NT than women. Most socially awkward nerds and Sigma-coping loners are men, and nearly all women seem to have at least some friends.

Being non-NT is good.

Just look at NT people’s social interactions—90% of what they say to each other are extremely unimportant shit. The way that NT people build emotional bonds is by spewing excess words just for quick laughs.

This is not to say that NT people must change their social behavior patterns; their brainlet-tier socialization style is exactly what their brains are hardwired to respond positively to (which is really sad).

I find it hella lame that the human brain evolved to thrive on wasteful and inefficient communication.

Meanwhile, some types of non-NT people, whose brains are wired differently (and better), do not need the NT bullshit socialization in order to connect with people emotionally and to build rapport. The best-brained people have the capability to form emotional bonds solely by conversing intellectually. I don’t have this ability, unfortunately.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2403 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and thecel
Women are so cute

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, thecel, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Being non-NT is good.

Just look at NT people’s social interactions—90% of what they say to each other are extremely unimportant shit. The way that NT people build emotional bonds is by spewing excess words just for quick laughs.

This is not to say that NT people must change their social behavior patterns; their brainlet-tier socialization style is exactly what their brains are hardwired to respond positively to (which is really sad).

I find it hella lame that the human brain evolved to thrive on wasteful and inefficient communication.

Meanwhile, some types of non-NT people, whose brains are wired differently (and better), do not need the NT bullshit socialization in order to connect with people emotionally and to build rapport. The best-brained people have the capability to form emotional bonds solely by conversing intellectually. I don’t have this ability, unfortunately.
this is cope as hell lmao being nt is everything and being able to make conversation with anybody is very important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend, thecel and 1 other person
Oh no, it makes your life miserable. You have to be able to socialize easily or it's over.

It’s worth the cost of being miserable if it means you’re a superior-brained turbosapiens as opposed to a brainlet NPC.

Last edited:
It’s worth the cost of being miserable if it means you’re a superior-brained turbosapiens as opposed to a brainlet NPC.
I’m neither :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Cope, most NT people have decent intelligence. Non-NT doesn't mean superior IQ, this is non-NT cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and thecel
this is cope as hell lmao being nt is everything and being able to make conversation with anybody is very important

Yes, it’s important, but the environment in which it’s necessary should not be the way that it is.

Picture a war zone with poisonous gas in it. Wearing a gas mask is good there cus you need it to survive, but the poisonous gas shouldn’t be there in the 1st place. In a more ideal environment (like one filled with breathable, clean air), wearing a gas mask would be stupid.

Last edited:
Yes, it’s important, but the environment in which it’s necessary should not be the way that it is.
It will not change. Being NT will remain the most important trait for a happy and successful life.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and thecel
Cope, most NT people have decent intelligence. Non-NT doesn't mean superior IQ, this is non-NT cope.

Decent intelligence doesn’t mean high-IQ behavior. Example? Me. I have a high SAT score yet still like to communicate in that brainlet manner. I want my brain to be wired differently, and everyone else should want the same for their brains. Obviously this is impossible to achieve now with our minds, but we can genetically engineer our kids’ minds to not enjoy speaking to one another in energy-wasting, time-wasting, inefficient ways about topics that they don’t truly care about. E.g. talking for long periods of time about who won or lost the damn game of a sport that you don’t/didn’t play.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Decent intelligence doesn’t mean high-IQ behavior. Example? Me. I have a high SAT score yet still tend to communicate in that brainlet manner. I want my brain to be wired differently, and everyone else should want the same for their brains. Obviously this is impossible to achieve right now, but we can genetically engineer our kids to not speak to one another in energy-wasting, time-wasting, inefficient ways about topics that they don’t truly care about. E.g. talking for long periods of time about who won or lost the damn game of a sport that you yourself don’t play.
Society works well. If we geneticall engineer our kids, than not to make all humans like socially awkward men are today, but rather to make socially awkward men like average humans. And they can keep their intelligence, you an be intelligent and NT.

• Hmm...
No, they dont. There is a lot of chicks who is rotting inside their homes as a truecels. Living with their parents despite being adult, you don't hear about them just because they don't leave their houses. When I played MMO shit ALL girls from our guild was LDARers, despite being decent looking.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Preoximerianas, thecel and 1 other person
definitely, but usually non nt women tend to be femcels

• Hmm...
No, they dont. There is a lot of chicks who is rotting inside their homes as a truecels. Living with their parents despite being adult, you don't hear about them just because they don't leave their houses. When I played MMO shit ALL girls from our guild was LDARers, despite being decent looking.
they probably had strict parents

• +1
It will not change. Being NT will remain the most important trait for a happy and successful life.

Time to genetically engineer the next generations’ minds.

Time to genetically engineer the next generations’ minds.
Why do non-NT people try to NTmaxx instead? The majority of humans doesn't have a problem with socializing well.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
odd
bc ik a few girls that fit that desc but they had strict parents
they were all ethnic
One girl i played with was bullied in school (idk why). And now she is rot inside her parents home, watches anime and playing online games all day. Also she is a virgin at her late 20s. And she is not ugly, solid 6-7/10.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, AlexAP, thecel and 1 other person
One girl i played with was bullied in school (idk why). And now she is rot inside her parents home, watches anime and playing online games all day. Also she is a virgin at her late 20s. And she is not ugly, solid 6-7/10.
is she employed/well educated?
this is so sad to hear
she's still got a bit of time before 30
she should edate

• +1
they probably had strict parents

You say they live with their parents and their parents were strict? SUBZERO-IQ COPE! A person who was raised by strict parents would GTFO the nanosecond they reach the legal adult age and never go back.

>is she employed/well educated?
She received some education, but does not work anywhere.
She also thinks quite childishly. She said that she also wants a virgin for herself, like herself, so that he would love her, and so on.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas and thecel
Absolutely brutal.

• +1
Just like how women dont have put in effort to earn sex or relationships they dont have to earn friends. They are given everything. If the playing fields were even youd see how women have less social skills.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
You say they live with their parents and their parents were strict? SUBZERO-IQ COPE! A person who was raised by strict parents would GTFO the nanosecond they reach the legal adult age and never go back.
ik many muslim girls that still live with their parents at age 23

No, women just have more inherent social value so they don't need social skills.
thats her own fault though. she could easily use so many dating sites and find a high quality boyfriend if she's above average looking. men dont discriminate against women for bad social skills, or lack of friends. in fact many men like it because they see it as easier to control and less likely to get cucked

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and stamaster21

Do women have better social skills? Or are there higher standards for social skills for men than for women? For example, being confident in approaching members of the opposite sex is necessary for men to have a normal life, but not for women.
I think more women are in The Center of that IQ graph and they have less outliers in population because it wasnt needed to be skilled in anything niche as a woman you only had kitchen and kids

Thats why men are so different and women all appear The same and prolly hide autismo better

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Traditionally introversion (not aspieness) is seen as a masculine trait and smiling, talking too much etc. are seen as low T

Last edited:
Yes it's easier to make friends with other females as a female then a male wait I'll post a research about it

Wrong, you guys are confusing women having high social value with high social skills. The reason women are valued more socially is because when their relatively young their attractive to the majority of men young and old. All the girls want to hang out with them, and all the men want to fuck them. This is one reason women in their early and mid 20s make on avg 30 percent more in income then same aged male peers. Men dont surpase women till around age 30. People want to be around young women, their good for bussiness and social status.

imagine going to a company event with these women on your arm, young women are status symbol in itself, and attract money and bussines.
Studies even show men who began dating more attractive women, made on avg made more money, due to better bussiness connections and networking, due to their attractive female partners.

Yes it's easier to make friends with other females as a female then a male wait I'll post a research about it
Thats because women are for the most part fine with sharing the smaller pool of attractive men, mating competition is not as brutal as it is with men. With men we base your friendship value, if you can attractive women, your social status which is highly effected by how women view and treat you.

The only time mating competition is brutal and effects women making friend is once they get into their 30s and they see the new crop of 21 year olds at the bar or lounges, and now women are more hostile, with other women, now they don't want to share a guy they find attractive, she wants that man now as her long-term security boyfriend or future husband. At this stage now female mate competition has a effect on other womens social status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134
NO. 100% FUCKING NO. THEY DONT.

I would say yes, because women since an early age have to develop good social skills in order to survive. Men rely much more on physical strength and intimidation, which makes us less socially developed on average.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem and GetShrekt
I would say yes, because women since an early age have to develop good social skills in order to survive. Men rely much more on physical strength and intimidation, which makes us less socially developed on average.
Men also need social skills to survive though & we rely on intelligence not physical strength

ask her out

agree with lots of answers posted here
but their brain is also more sensitive, which in turn makes socializing an enriching experience