Do women put men in "the friendzone" or "the BF-zone" at the first sight??

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
0 replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, PenileFacialSurgery and ChadFucksYourOneitis
friendzone is a dumbed down aspect of the blackpill but yeah, if she isn't already attracted to you then it's doubtful she ever will be

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and ChadFucksYourOneitis
U can never move up from the friendzone, but you can be moved into the FZ even if initially you were placed in the sexually attractive zone

And yes it happens instantly most the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, PenileFacialSurgery and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Foids don't friendzone guys they aren't at least remotely attracted to; they'll use their beta orbiters as placeholder partners between points where they've netted a Chad. If you're a truecel like me, you're never put in the friendzone, only the creepzone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Noodlewhore and ChadFucksYourOneitis
It's now 3 ,bro.
Ezgifcom video to gif 5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
friendzone is a dumbed down aspect of the blackpill but yeah, if she isn't already attracted to you then it's doubtful she ever will be

You know it's suicidefuel when a woman pretends to be attracted to you for a prank&giggles and reject you when you're head over heels in love with her.

You know it's suicidefuel when a woman pretends to be attracted to you for a prank&giggles and reject you when you're head over heels in love with her.
oh that's evil lmfao

• JFL
Foids don't friendzone guys they aren't at least remotely attracted to; they'll use their beta orbiters as placeholder partners between points where they've netted a Chad. If you're a truecel like me, you're never put in the friendzone, only the creepzone.

Pretty much , women always be able to find the highest SMV guys they can get. Many clueless incels think women do it out of pure emotion , no it's truly a cold and well-calculated strategy just like when you're coding or playing chess.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
This shit is why I'd stick with waifus even if I was good-looking enough for foids to pretend-flirt with me without getting violently ill and having to step outside mid-act to throw up...

• +1
If you get friendzone that means she like you personalty but not your face

If you get friendzone that means she like you personalty but not your face
This or she sees you as a future betabuxxing option

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem