Do you all believe in possession

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Do you think it starts off by dreaming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and RAITEIII
I do believe certain entities may adhere to you and influence your energy and such thus creating negative circumstances but being possessed like the movies definitely not.
Do you think it starts off by dreaming
What about u @Titbot ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Gaia262 and 2 others
I do believe certain entities may adhere to you and influence your energy and such thus creating negative circumstances but being possessed like the movies definitely not.
is that like champion aura

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII

What about u @Titbot ?
Yes you can kinda be semi posses like the movies, it basically becomes psychosis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I had multiples dreams in which a Demon tried to posses me , I escaped each and every time. People who do get possessed probably don’t try to escape and just let that demon in

• +1
Yes you can kinda be semi posses like the movies, it basically becomes psychosis
Give a more detailed answer about what u think. Anyway what is making you believe that? There's no way they can force your body against your will to do something.

Anyway what they're looking for is being b feed off your negative emotions.

@betamanlet gtfih
I had multiples dreams in which a Demon tried to posses me , I escaped each and every time. People who do get possessed probably don’t try to escape and just let that demon in
What is making you differentiate between a common dream where a demon is trying to posses you but it's just a dream and and a dream where you are actually at risk?

If something like that were to happen is because you're opening a door somehow for that entity to attempt to attack you.

Things such as depression, sadness, rage, etc being let go out of control can expose someone to attract certain entities, if you're happy (chad) then nothing can get to you.

I had a very fucked up dream once:

I was with my then best friend about to go to the doctor but there was a long queue, I decided to go through a door in which I wouldn't have to wait lol.

The doctor suddenly tied me up and started to extract all blood from me, at that point i was conscious in the dream and felt like i they were taking my life away.

I screamed calling my friend for help and somehow I wake up at that exact moment by a call from him on my phone jfl
is that like champion aura
Maybe. Like dragon ball :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
@RAITEIII

the psychosis part of possession i know is from personal experience and others who have gone through it too
@Madhate

watch the fuck out before I hex you.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2 and Madhate
@RAITEIII

the psychosis part of possession i know is from personal experience and others who have gone through it too
@Madhate

watch the fuck out before I hex you.

I'll try to watch the videos later but I don't promise anything jfl

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
I asked you to tell me not a video :rage:
The video can explain it better than me.

For me, I felt like a completely different person than my usual self, or extremely polarized extreme versions of aspects of my self

Had some powers,

heightened senses, telepathy, intuition like I knew things before they happened,

some other crazy shit I really don’t remember

eventually it completely drained from me and I kinda went crazy like the entity took advantage of me.

Much later most of my memory was wiped.

• +1
Yes jinns are real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
I don’t believe in spiritual things. I believe the world is only physical.

• +1
It isn't real. Spiritual being don't exist. Eve if they do it doesn't matter one bit because they can't interact with us. Why should I care about what happens 100000000000 millions light years away from me?

• +1
Wait, did someone say... Demons?
9f5

• +1