Do you believe in evolution

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
And I'm not talking about micro evolution like certain traits developing over time or a virus adapting I'm talking about the main theory of a single cell organism evolving
Personally I don't but it is still interesting

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and godlikesz
I don't belivie in anything
I never asked for this shit

Yes and Ion care

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Copy-paste from an old post of mine:
The notion of evolution being linear is wrong it keeps diverging, meaning more and more species are created. You have a common ancestor even with mushrooms and trees.It's the point those lineages parted ways judged by the mutation of a feature that has evolutionary weight to it . For example all reptiles, mammals,birds amphibians have 4 limbs, which means we can trace our common ancestor to the earliest fossil that had four limbs. So does this mean you are inbred with an aligator?

Last edited:
Copy-paste from an old post of mine:
The notion of evolution being linear is wrong it keeps diverging, meaning more and more species are created. You have a common ancestor even with mushrooms and trees.It's the point those lineages parted ways judged by the mutation of a feature that has evolutionary weight to it . For example all reptiles, mammals,birds amphibians have 4 limbs, which means we can trace our common ancestor to the earliest fossil that had four limbs. So does this mean you are inbred with an aligator?
Alligator mogger

giphy.gif

No

• +1
why believe in evolution when its all about looking like Pitt

• +1