Do you cope with video games?

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
What’s the best in ur opinion. Shooter games are way more superior to story games because they require more skill

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, The Grinch, StarvedEpi and 7 others
mainstream games are shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gigell, notsocommonthumb, DarkAscender and 3 others
Mental illness if you play muh video games

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, notsocommonthumb, DarkAscender and 3 others
youtube music mogs

• +1
Reactions: username1000, Fusionxz, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
What’s the best in ur opinion. Shooter games are way more superior to story games because they require more skill
Gaming is cope, just waste of time

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, notsocommonthumb, DarkAscender and 3 others
Gaming is cope, just waste of time
I know it’s a cope but I don’t really have anything better to do rn. I’ll probably quit when I start to moneymaxx. But as of now it’s provided me with entertainment and kept me occupied.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, notsocommonthumb, Suns9999 and 2 others
apex legends and rdr2
2 complete opposites so you can balance shit out
yes I cope with games

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, notsocommonthumb, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
I know it’s a cope but I don’t really have anything better to do rn. I’ll probably quit when I start to moneymaxx. But as of now it’s provided me with entertainment and kept me occupied.
Play god of war, it was quite nice compared to modern games

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Phantom Forces on Roblox & Stake.com gambling are the only games I play now

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and The Homelander
apex legends and rdr2
2 complete opposites so you can balance shit out
yes I cope with games
I can’t wait to play rdr2 I only played it once it was peak. It felt like watching the walking dead for the first time and playing GTA5 for the first time all at once

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, notsocommonthumb and PeakIncels
Undertale and undertale yellow

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, notsocommonthumb, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
I can’t wait to play rdr2 I only played it once it was peak. It felt like watching the walking dead for the first time and playing GTA5 for the first time all at once
bro is a future john Marston replay it nigga you won't regret it plus long af ahh game i had 1000 hours and still didn't finish it fully like every quest etc lol

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, liberiangrimreaper and The Homelander
Phantom Forces on Roblox & Stake.com gambling are the only games I play now
A true gambler never quits that’s called dedication. Remember you’re always one step away from hitting the jackpot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fusionxz, BoredPrince, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Play god of war, it was quite nice compared to modern games
I mostly play shooters but story games are also nice every once in a while

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, notsocommonthumb and meropeu
League and vns

• +1
Yeah but not that much recently

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, notsocommonthumb and The Homelander
I did that until I was 18 and then I moved to another city for university, at which point I realized that life is about more things than pressing plastic buttons to move some pixels on a screen to make some kids upset that I do it better than them..

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Whats next, you can't watch movies anymore? Lmao people just do whatever you want..
I’m kind of bored of people who think they’re badass for not playing video games. There is something wonderful about the joy you experience after shitting on a kid in fortnite that can’t be replicated by anything else

• +1
Reactions: Iblamebuccalfat and DarkAscender
I’m kind of bored of people who think they’re badass for not playing video games. There is something wonderful about the joy you experience after shitting on a kid in fortnite that can’t be replicated by anything else
Well I've given up on multiplayer games. There's always this "grind" of wanting to be better. Grinding for ranks/wins etc. While it should solely be about fun. I've gotten into singleplayer/co-op games nowadays and I'll never look back. Currently playing Resident Evil 2 and Mafia Definitive Edition.

Its just so much more fun to explore a nice game on your own, than to be dealing playing with sweaty little kids who play the game all day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well I've given up on multiplayer games. There's always this "grind" like wanting to be better than everyone else. While it should just be fun. I've gotten into singleplayer/co-op games nowadays and I'll never look back.
I also find single player games to be incredibly calming and it’s one of the best kind of copes

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
1726794041044h

• +1
It’s the easiest cope tbh. Especially if you had an isolated childhood and played games for 10-20k+ hrs for your whole childhood. Vidya is more addicting than any drug I’ve done. This shit is a permanent detriment to my brain jfl

• +1
I did that until I was 18 and then I moved to another city for university, at which point I realized that life is about more things than pressing plastic buttons to move some pixels on a screen to make some kids upset that I do it better than them..
Pathetic reduction.

• +1
And what? 😭 I means rather take action and do surgeries rather than wasting your time with games
Yeah, rotting on incel forums is better "bro“ :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
I used to. I have 100% over 100 games (no joking) but I dropped that shit when I realized how pointless it all was

• +1
R6 and yes I cope with it

• +1
My brain is so fried i barely enjoy video games, and if i play its always games i already finished 10 times already, i just use my pc to listen to yt music and surf internet

• +1
Play the game of life bro
Much more challenging

• +1