Do you guys believe that humanity have progressed too fast?

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
Basically, im of the belief that humans have progressed too fast, like I have the feeling that we weren't supposed to have developed the intelligence and knowledge we have today until much later, I personally think this was a result of humans treating everything as a race, like "oh, who can find blah blah blah the fastest" It created a sense of competition to see who was the most innovative.

While I do realize that it is beneficial, I think we took it too far and that's why we have technology that instinctively is way too advanced evolutionary wise, thats why sometimes shit just feels so surreal at times, like think about it, 100 yrs ago, noone would've thought of laptops as a thing, 400 years ago, noone woudve thought of airplanes as real, and a 1000 years ago, noone would've known what a phone is. I've always wondered how it has taken humanity almost 50000 years to
a)become apex preadators
b) develop technology we have today, and heck even plan to go to other planets

In context, it took mammals almost 2 million years after dinosaurs extinction to grow to like 2 meters and above in height, and it took a very long time before the first creature could walk on land. Can you guys see how crazy it is that we've practically outevolved every other creature on this planet by like 10 million years despite not even being on it for a million?

So what do you guys think?
Looksmax Psuedo-science bullshit or thesis worthy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244