• No

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • I used to...

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
What would you do to her if she was attracted to you?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, DutchPrettyBoy, BigBiceps and 3 others
My oneitis doesn’t want me, only chad :cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, RAITEIII, Chad69 and 1 other person
Maddy

If she liked me I would cuddle with her the whole night and talk to each other about our deepest secrets. Then I would fuck her after we look into each other’s eyes and fall in love and become animals for each other.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4946, FutureMogger and 7 others
no point in having one

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 5180 and Chad69
I got a lot of interest from objectively more attractive girls, but she never seemed to like me. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I like a girl but wouldn't call it a crush or oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5912 and Chad69
Nope. I only got over my oneitis who’s also my ex a few weeks ago. It feels painful as fuck.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, FutureMogger, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
i did

got over her recently

only reason i had oneitis for her was because she'd always show me physical affection

nothing came to fruition tho, she rejected me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, FutureMogger, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
Maddy

If she liked me I would cuddle with her the whole night and talk to each other about deepest secrets. Then I would fuck her after we look into each other’s eyes are fall in love and become animals for each other.
Iam not a SIMP,but I just want to hug her and I want to touch her big naked ass with my cock

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, DutchPrettyBoy, yang and 1 other person
My oneitis prefers tall guys with dom jaw and chiseled zygos

My oneitis prefers tall guys with dom jaw and chiseled zygos
My oneitis prefer super tall guys with low fwhrs jfl.I mog all of her male friends with my 2.0 fwhr but even tho that we are going to the same class she probably still doesn’t know that I exist

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Fire, hellfire

7ce82236c780f983fb9a0fe3edbc60be.png

This burning in my skin

5756ba26ac52cee8b51a9e422676483e.png

This burning desire

6f906a893f3769c5f648a88ccfb98f6a.jpg

Is turning me to

1297ff36c6ff89b8c84323ef23f11f9f.png

Sin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Chad69 and bossman
i wish i had a oneitis. a perfect girl would be a real motivator for me, but i am so incel that i havent had a face to face convo with a girl in 3-4 years and dont know any girls apart from on social media.

fuark why haven't i found a perfect girl yet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureMogger, yang and Chad69
She was attracted to me and wanted me, but I pushed her away being to insecure and depressed and deeply regretted it, never got over it.
Only girl to ever really like me, everything I ever wanted really, and I fucked it up.

It’s like a constant echo in my head, calling, cries of help, every time I give it attention it just comes back stronger and more painful.

It’s an addiction, a longing for what you never can have, missed out on but want so desperately it consumes your entire being.

Nothing I want more on Earth than just my oneitis.

It’s pathetic. It’s torture.

I had a little taste and I could never let go.

It’s a ascend or death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, yang and Deleted member 1560
i wish i had a oneitis. a perfect girl would be a real motivator for me, but i am so incel that i havent had a face to face convo with a girl in 3-4 years and dont know any girls apart from on social media.

fuark why haven't i found a perfect girl yet
You can only thank god for not having perfect girl.Its soo depressing

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Hmm i got a crush but on a fictional girl(i'm not virgin)

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome and Chad69
She was attracted to me and wanted me, but I pushed her away being to insecure and depressed and deeply regretted it, never got over it.
Only girl to ever really like me, everything I ever wanted really, and I fucked it up.

It’s like a constant echo in my head, calling, cries of help, every time I give it attention it just comes back stronger and more painful.

It’s an addiction, a longing for what you never can have, missed out on but want so desperately it consumes your entire being.

Nothing I want more on Earth than just my oneitis.

It’s pathetic. It’s torture.

I had a little taste and I could never let go.

It’s a ascend or death.
Sad shit man,try getting her attraction towards you back

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
Sad shit man,try getting her attraction towards you back
Not about that. This was years ago. I completely ghosted her.

There’s no getting her back unless I become a Rich and famous +7 PSL.

And that is the plan.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, FutureMogger, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
You can only thank god for not having perfect girl.Its soo depressing
Tbh i would be so happy if i lived in a small really christian village in america cos then at least the gl girls wouldnt be so slutty
a gl girl liked me once but she's so dull so there goes that tbh

• +1
Tbh i would be so happy if i lived in a small really christian village in america cos then at least the gl girls wouldnt be so slutty
a gl girl liked me once but she's so dull so there goes that tbh
Cope

I have a girlfriend, but honestly once you truly understand and internalize how the world works (i.e, how women work, how sexual attraction works, LTR and so on) its impossible to feel the kind of "oneitis" feeling you'd get when you were bluepilled. Women are so predictable when it comes to attraction. I'm not saying its impossible to love someone or anything like that, its just that there are so many fish in the sea and nobody is special, and that is so easy to see once you're blackpilled imo.

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome, FutureMogger and Ritalincell
I have a girlfriend, but honestly once you truly understand and internalize how the world works (i.e, how women work, how sexual attraction works, LTR and so on) its impossible to feel the kind of "oneitis" feeling you'd get when you were bluepilled. Women are so predictable when it comes to attraction. I'm not saying its impossible to love someone or anything like that, its just that there are so many fish in the sea and nobody is special, and that is so easy to see once you're blackpilled imo.
Dude I know how everything works,I was watching face and lms blackpill videos since I was 14.I just have a crush on her,but I will never tell her that I do because I know how is that going to end

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
I had one in the beginning of HS. She made it very obvious she was attracted to me as well, but I was too low T to approach.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, FutureMogger, RAITEIII and 1 other person
@Yoyome99

fuck u I was trying to be poetic. It’s pretty good ngl. Hella foids will start crying and sucking my cock after reading that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I would of course totally fuck her but it wouldnt be different than with other good looking foids.

Idk what i have tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Dude I know how everything works,I was watching face and lms blackpill videos since I was 14.I just have a crush on her,but I will never tell her that I do because I know how is that going to end

Well you know, one thing is knowing something logically, another thing is having it completely internalized, impacting your whole world view. And yeah, telling someone you have a crush on them is basically a waste of time in any situation no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Chad69
I used to but I've come to the conclusion that its low T and worthless imo. If you have an oneitis, you either have to let go of it and forget her or actually go for it (easier said than done in a lot of cases, I know). If you're just sitting there, catching feelings and don't try to pursue anything or forget about it, you're just gonna feel miserable in the end. So next time I'll catch feelings for a girl, I will act on it (if its realistic) or just forget about it and move on straight away.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Chad69
No oneitis for your face and skin

No oneitis for your face and skin
I look good what are you talking about and I am white skin balkan/Mediterranean white skin
Well you know, one thing is knowing something logically, another thing is having it completely internalized, impacting your whole world view. And yeah, telling someone you have a crush on them is basically a waste of time in any situation no matter what.
Yeah,iam soo blackpilled my entire view of life is soo different now,its already too late for me,there is no coming back from that

Last edited:
yes, to a very strong/worrying extent. she's on my mind 24/7.

• +1