Do you guys see an improvement in surgeries in the near future?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Since Looksmaxxing is becoming more and more popular and surgeries are becoming more in-demand, as women are becoming more and more hypergamist, you guys think procedures would improve within the decade that actually give very good results for everyone rather than a hit or miss?

Not really. Maybe new implant types, but the methods will be the same for maybe half a century until we learn how to grow bone or some shit

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
I am expecting by the time I hit my 30s, surgery should make me into a fantasy manhwa lead character

702A756A BCE6 4015 8D12 C0E95CC52FD7

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro and AlwaysHaveQuestions
People improve techniques since humans started to think so yea surgeries will improve. Nothing to do with looksmaxxing:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
no i dont think so

the technique regarding jaw surgery hasnt changed much in the last 40 years. risk of nerve damage and long recovery will always be there in the future

hairloss: no cure in sight

but maybe we will get a new retin a cream or slightly longer lasting fillers :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
its more likely that cloning hair, or some other hairloss miracle would work in the near future, than that something will appear that will mimic real bone, or some new groundbreaking surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
Cure for manletism not this century

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Have any ideas who look like him irl?
oh wait i readed it wrong, you mean someone who look like him
not ironically i had a japanese friend that looked similar to him ( his body was INSANELY aesthetic ), but he looked more mascular facially ( not much tho )

• Woah
oh wait i readed it wrong, you mean someone who look like him
not ironically i had a japanese friend that looked similar to him ( his body was INSANELY aesthetic ), but he looked more mascular facially ( not much tho )
What was his face psl?

I hope LL will get cheaper. Then I will LLmaxx

What was his face psl?
slightly above average but too much facial fat, luckily due to him being japanese his beard was REALLY REAAALLLY good quality and covered most of his failios

• Woah
slightly above average but too much facial fat, luckily due to him being japanese his beard was REALLY REAAALLLY good quality and covered most of his failios
Do you have a pic you can pm?

PLASTIC SURGERY, the study of it and the experience from plastic surgeons. Is mainly for and geared towards women.

Hence, men doing plastic surgery have to watch out, that the pastic surgeos doesn't make it to femeine, because they used to doing women.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Phoenix and Danish_Retard
PLASTIC SURGERY, the study of it and the experience from plastic surgeons. Is mainly for and geared towards women.

Hence, men doing plastic surgery have to watch out, that the pastic surgeos doesn't make it to femeine, because they used to doing women.
Thats my point. Men who are getting surgeries are going up, therefore due to demand, so I assumed there may be a possibility of expanding the field to be better suited for men as well

Thats my point. Men who are getting surgeries are going up, therefore due to demand, so I assumed there may be a possibility of expanding the field to be better suited for men as well
Maybe. maybe not.
i would be giga aspie, and carfull, and discussing very deatailed exactly how it should be, and I wanna check if that doctor makes thinking faults.
damn, if a operations end up fucked up.

images

this guy has good lips, FOR A WOMAN