Do you have a side of your face that looks better than the other?

Which side of you face do you prefer?

• Left side

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Right side

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • They look the same to me

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 701

Deleted member 701

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Do any of you feel like a certian side of your face looks better than the other? When i look at my face side profile or at a 3/4 angle the left side of my face looks better than my right. Most peoples faces arent perfectly symetrical, but is this because of the actual asymetry or is it placebo?

lol. nigger.

Left profile is normie tier, right side screams for a lefort 3. Thats what happens when you have scoliosis + facial recession

it's over for asymmetrycels

Left side is by far better. My acne was 4 times worse on the right side. Also, my jaw is placed a little higher on the right side and my cheekbones a little lower.

it's over for asymmetrycels

199057 004 921373AF

Left profile is normie tier, right side screams for a lefort 3. Thats what happens when you have scoliosis + facial recession

Anything that back up your claim? Srsly my left side is recessed but right side is extremely good. I think thats because of my wrong sleepin position

Anything that back up your claim? Srsly my left side is recessed but right side is extremely good. I think thats because of my wrong sleepin position

Bad posture + scoliosis, face melts to one side and downwards

So mostly placebo then?

So mostly placebo then?

Lmao i wish. People think the only way for your face to melt downwards is mouth breathing, but forward head posture will do the same thing over time. And scoliosis causes your face to fall more to one side.

Scoliosis:

Unnamed

Cant find any pics of people with forward head posture mallaclusion atm, but if you go into the rating megathhread you can see some guy with forward head posture mallaclusion

Wont risk posting my own pics atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
I sleep on my left so my left side has less acne. They're the same boneswise tho.

Yeah, everyone does, and it's usually the left side from what I've heard.

I mean his isn't that bad tbh, if yours is similar I see no reason to worry

If you have forward head posture the effect of scoliosis will be much worse, having just scoliosis but ofrward growth doesn't matter

Symmetry is only bad when it's noticeable in motion. Also shit man, scoliosis sucks.

Lmao i wish. People think the only way for your face to melt downwards is mouth breathing, but forward head posture will do the same thing over time. And scoliosis causes your face to fall more to one side.

Scoliosis:

View attachment 9907

Cant find any pics of people with forward head posture mallaclusion atm, but if you go into the rating megathhread you can see some guy with forward head posture mallaclusion

Wont risk posting my own pics atm
Rip. Dont know if its my brain fucking with me but i look fairly symetrical from the front. Its just the side profiles and 3/4 where i feel like the look diffrent. But i guess this guys 3/4 and side profiles would look very different :feelswhere:

Rip. Dont know if its my brain fucking with me but i look fairly symetrical from the front. Its just the side profiles and 3/4 where i feel like the look diffrent. But i guess this guys 3/4 and side profiles would look very different :feelswhere:

Prob just your brain, i've seen most of your pic except for eye area and it looks normal. Mewing is my only hope for ascension for now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701