Do you have sisters?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
A girl once told me that if I had at least one sister, I would have been more balanced and wouldn't have acted weird around girls. Also, she could have hooked me up with some of her female friends or at least help me expand my social circle.
Do you have any sisters, how do you get along with them? Did they help you extend your social circle, did they introduce you to their female friends and did you score with them?

well shes retarded then

• +1
Reactions: Golang
no siblings lol

I have a sister and I used to get along with her now but we fight a lot and ignore each other now. I still can’t talk to girls, sisters are like mums tbh, family is way different to random girls.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
A girl once told me that if I had at least one sister, I would have been more balanced and wouldn't have acted weird around girls. Also, she could have hooked me up with some of her female friends or at least help me expand my social circle.
Do you have any sisters, how do you get along with them? Did they help you extend your social circle, did they introduce you to their female friends and did you score with them?
She’s wrong, sisters have had no effect on girls in my life, it’s unrelated

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
She’s wrong, sisters have had no effect on girls in my life, it’s unrelated
Yeah, but they have female friends, they hang together or visit her, isn't this an opportunity to interact with them?

Yeah, but they have female friends, they hang together or visit her, isn't this an opportunity to interact with them?
Nah my sister is one of the most NT people,(opposite of me) but all her friends are afraid of me, must be because I’m
giphy.gif

only childcel

would have gone er if had sister most likely. cant imagine how annoying that would have been.