Do you know a girl who is unironically not a degenerate?

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
I was checking Instagram and decided to check the Instagram account of my old high school oneitis... it seems like she continues to have the same personality she had on HS.

The main reason I was into her was not her looks, but the fact that she was one of the only 100% innocent foids I have ever met, like, during the whole time we studied together she never really dated anyone, in all high school parties guys used to hit on her but she never really kissed not a single one of them, when we used to talk she used to say she was waiting for "the one" and shit, she was just so innocent and pure that that alone made me have a crush on her.

Aside from that, she was also kinda extroverted and would stand up for people, since I was an overweight fat fuck on High School there were times people made fun about me and she decided to stand up for me, it baffles my mind how, among degenerates and narcies, I knew this girl that was "pure" and had a wholesome personality.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hennypapi, CANI and 3 others
No all girls have nudes on their phones

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, oldcelloser, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
Any woman with a boyfriend is a degenerate so no I don't know any non degenerate women

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CupOfCoffee, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Not really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Any woman with a boyfriend is a degenerate so no I don't know any non degenerate women
Nah even worse is when they have a "bf" but they keep posting Prettyboys and GigaChads nudes :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6128
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I have one female friend I wouldn't consider a degen morality-wise, but they have kind of an autistic personality. Thing is that I taught her literally all of my morals and she has a crush on me so she was willing to adapt to them to appeal to me. Other than that I know a few young Christian girls who seem like good people (can't imagine them whoring around) but maybe time will change that.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Ethniframementalcel
yeah but it's still fun to be cynical and assume all women are dirty anal whores anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, aBetterMii and ChristianChad
Any girl is degenerate if you give her enough freedom to be a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
If she has any sort of piercings she basically had no father and will ruin your life

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Waiting for "the one" aka Terachad who commits

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and DharkDC
Why? Single girls are more likely to be degenerate. And my gf is def not a degenerate (yes she fucks me in the ass but that's cuz she loves me jfl)

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, oldcelloser, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Why? Single girls are more likely to be degenerate. And my gf is def not a degenerate (yes she fucks me in the ass but that's cuz she loves me jfl)
those single women had boyfriends too, so of course they were degens

• Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
i know a khhv 4’9 20 year old asian foid

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Almost 100% of girls I’ve been with are pervy. But then, I seem to attract that kind of woman. 🤷🏻‍♂️

There is a girl in my school who is definitely HQNP.

Good personality, though a bit quiet. Dresses modestly and high class. Genuinely seems like a decent person.

She got together with a 170cm noticeably autistic high IQ guy. Looksmatched PSL wise. Both are good people but I was filled with envy after hearing they got together.

I was checking Instagram and decided to check the Instagram account of my old high school oneitis... it seems like she continues to have the same personality she had on HS.

The main reason I was into her was not her looks, but the fact that she was one of the only 100% innocent foids I have ever met, like, during the whole time we studied together she never really dated anyone, in all high school parties guys used to hit on her but she never really kissed not a single one of them, when we used to talk she used to say she was waiting for "the one" and shit, she was just so innocent and pure that that alone made me have a crush on her.

Aside from that, she was also kinda extroverted and would stand up for people, since I was an overweight fat fuck on High School there were times people made fun about me and she decided to stand up for me, it baffles my mind how, among degenerates and narcies, I knew this girl that was "pure" and had a wholesome personality.
have any of you guys met women off-line? online will have more degenerate women especially dating sites. if your only option to meet women is online its kinda already over for you. (not saying you can try IRL methods to meat women but you are skating up hill to put it lightly)

cool man; you should both transition together then :love:

oh you poor souls; when you're older like me you will have realized and learne that " the good woman" is a myth