Do you personally know of an older man (30+) having casual (hookup) sex with a younger woman (<25)?

Do you personally know of an older man (30+) having casual sex with a younger woman (<25)?

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
This is based on your anecdotal experiences (not what you've read/seen online). Only answer based on other men (not yourself). Casual sex in this scenario means having sex with minimal investment on the first date (no prostitution). Also, this excludes cases where the man is in a position of power (boss, teacher, etc.).

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and to be human
Chad fuxx older women in high school and younger women in his 30's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Marsiere214, FootballPlaya69 and 4 others
Don't give broad answers like this; you actually have to explain the situation you witnessed. This is not a hypothetical question.

Personally; no. The only men I know who had casual sex with younger women were guys in university.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep, klip11 and 2 others
I'm 40 and almost all foids I bang are <25. But other men? other men are cucked, if there were other men like me where I lived I would have had friends, but few people are as free from brainwashing as I am

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Ken and JBcollector
I know an older man than 30 slays only early 20s girls. he is mtn with low 8 figures net worth.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
I'm 40 and almost all foids I bang are <25. But other men? other men are cucked, if there were other men like me where I lived I would have had friends, but few people are as free from brainwashing as I am
21712.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, the BULL and Moggie
I know an older man than 30 slays only early 20s girls. he is mtn with low 8 figures net worth.
Are you insinuating his net worth is relevant to this question? It shouldn't be.

Are you insinuating his net worth is relevant to this question? It shouldn't be.
if you think it isn't relevant after +25 yo. you need to go out sometime

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
There are three other sentences in the OP.
NOTHING CONTRADICTS WITH THE GUY I'M TALKING ABOUT GOD DAMN. DO I NEED TO elab every fucking sentence ? he doesn't invest in women, he just slides into dm's of girs invite them over.

BINGO
that makes me a mental chad i had the same preferences although I'm not 30s

NOTHING CONTRADICTS WITH THE GUY I'M TALKING ABOUT GOD DAMN. DO I NEED TO elab every fucking sentence ? he doesn't invest in women, he just slides into dm's of girs invite them over.
If he isn't investing nor is his money an indication of power, how is it relevant?

how does he even meet them also wtf is low 8 figs

If he isn't investing nor is his money an indication of power, how is it relevant?
position power:
a capacity to influence others based on their acceptance that the influencer occupies a formal position in the organization or group that gives him or her the right to make decisions and to demand compliance. In other words, the power is associated with the position itself and is not dependent on the person in that position.

position power:
a capacity to influence others based on their acceptance that the influencer occupies a formal position in the organization or group that gives him or her the right to make decisions and to demand compliance. In other words, the power is associated with the position itself and is not dependent on the person in that position.
In other words, if he isn't giving his money nor does it give him the capacity to influence others and the right to demand compliance, how is it relevant?

in my late 20, not very consistent but i still hooking up with younger girls on tinder just before and during the scamdemic
until i met my 20yo gf

in my late 20, not very consistent but i still hooking up with younger girls on tinder just before and during the scamdemic
until i met my 20yo gf
Is this a tangent or did you not read the OP?

there are 3 older guy that i know would slay already have ltr, and im not close enough with them to ask.
You either know that they have or you don't. It seems like you need to rethink your response to the question.

i dont know anyone personally of that age (family friends and that dont count)

This guy I become friends with at my gym (he’s 32) has a 23 year old gf he met off hinge and casually slays 17-24 year olds thru tinder.

He’s 6ft, Arab HTN, gymmaxxed but 20%bf

This guy I become friends with at my gym (he’s 32) has a 23 year old gf he met off hinge and casually slays 17-24 year olds thru tinder.

Does he have sex with women found on apps while having a girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Does he have sex with women found on apps while having a girlfriend?
He cheats on her sometimes, she’s open to threesomes with him, but he says in his experience they ruin relationships

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Maybe if they paid for it

he doesn't invest in women, he just slides into dm's of girs invite them over.
giga lifefuel for whitecollarcels
is he an insta influencer or has he just instamaxxed with exotic locale/cars/watches/wine pics ?
what's his height ?

I'm guessing he has hazel eyes as well ?
this is in the UK,right ?
does he larp his age on hinge to match with 17-24 yo ?
does he have tattoos ?

I’m borderline oldcel and slay uni girls but I meet them on apps , lie about my age and look young

For most guys it’s over

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Johnnybegood
I'm guessing he has hazel eyes as well ?
this is in the UK,right ?
does he larp his age on hinge to match with 17-24 yo ?
does he have tattoos ?
No black eyes, nope Australia (dating as an Arab is hard here usually), he doesn’t Larp his age, no tats

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
This is based on your anecdotal experiences (not what you've read/seen online). Only answer based on other men (not yourself). Casual sex in this scenario means having sex with minimal investment on the first date (no prostitution). Also, this excludes cases where the man is in a position of power (boss, teacher, etc.).
Yea. Have a relative who did this retarded old ugly fucking loser went back to home country knocked up a young chick and left because she got pregnant. Now he can’t ever go back because he’ll get seized at the borders if he does.

Yea. Have a relative who did this retarded old ugly fucking loser went back to home country knocked up a young chick and left because she got pregnant. Now he can’t ever go back because he’ll get seized at the borders if he does.
Home country; meaning India?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I’m borderline oldcel and slay uni girls but I meet them on apps , lie about my age and look young

For most guys it’s over
Peter pan game with online dating hasn't gotten me a slay since I was 24 frauding as 22
Being unable to get anything as a 27 year old frauding as 22 is concerning for me
Although I was still able to verify myself as 17 on a JB app last time I tried it jfl
Maybe I should try online dating with my age set to 27 and just be a standardcel and hope to find a StaceyLite who is suddenly ready to be a nice person and not flake on and ghost a HTN
It would indeed be funny to match with and get pursued by some foids on tinder who are 27 now that flaked on me back in the day
The incel fantasy ending

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and the BULL
Peter pan game with online dating hasn't gotten me a slay since I was 24 frauding as 22
Being unable to get anything as a 27 year old frauding as 22 is concerning for me
Although I was still able to verify myself as 17 on a JB app last time I tried it jfl
Maybe I should try online dating with my age set to 27 and just be a standardcel and hope to find a StaceyLite who is suddenly ready to be a nice person and not flake on and ghost a HTN
It would indeed be funny to match with and get pursued by some foids on tinder who are 27 now that flaked on me back in the day
The incel fantasy ending
how did it get so much worse I dont understand?

you used to slay loads online

how did it get so much worse I dont understand?

you used to slay loads online
I think my success back then came from the fact that every time I made a new tinder account I got a bit over 100 matches in the first two days. I think that was before they put a limit on the amount of swiping you could do but even when I bought tinder gold in recent times and had unlimited swipes the amount of matches I got weren't the same as when I used to remake my account regularly back in the day

I would message the girls I was into first then I'd send the same message to about 60 girls I had minimal interest in and ask them to meet on the second message. I was also regularly going out back then so I would ask what night the planned to go out next and tell them when I was going out so met a few in clubs. Even still I had a decent amount come directly to my place

I'm in my 30s and still hook up with girls under 25. Even without age frauding.

If i specifically wanted younger women could easily just set your age lower.

30's will still look good unless fat or bald.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I don't know anyone that is having sex with younger women. Not even younger men.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Retard poster always was

I started beacoming visible after 35

aged 37 was my best year many lays with 19 to 22 from clubs

After covid clubbing changed a bit for worse tho

As and oldcell aged 40, online i have zero chance to get prime females, they set age filter and disqualify you cuz age

Oldcells need to go out to slay, or via social circles

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

For most guys it’s over
🎶If i could turn back time to the good ol' daaaays...when i was 18-21 years old 🎶

As a man in his mid-20s my time is running out...Carpe Diem all the way baby

Retard poster always was

As and oldcell aged 40, online i have zero chance to get prime females, they set age filter and disqualify you cuz age

So what's your answer?

Is this a tangent or did you not read the OP?

Didn't read.

But yes i have lots of friends in the 30s and and about half of the good looking ones are out there slaying as usual. The others are in LTR or looking for a LTR only.

Retard poster always was

JFL at what you said about OP, that's so true! :ROFLMAO:
Damn son, makes me wanna go clubbing. But isn't clubbing a death sentence for manlets? and can't you just age fruad online?