Do you personally know of an older man (30+) having casual (hookup) sex with a younger woman (<25)?

Do you personally know of an older man (30+) having casual sex with a younger woman (<25)?

• Total voters
Yes. i know a guy who's in his early thirties and slays girls in the 18-24 range while having a really good looking 21 girlfriend.

yes i know many...

I did but mostly it was one night stand

My friends, wingnam has a wife, but he has always some ypung mistress now fucking 20 y old at regulary he is 40

His stats 5 9, pls 4 face, decent athletic body, high energy as eveyr slayer i know

Yes. i know a guy who's in his early thirties and slays girls in the 18-24 range while having a really good looking 21 girlfriend.
Early 30 is not impressive i had options to date 16 y old back then at early 30

38+ is kinda rare for normies

JFL at what you said about OP, that's so true! :ROFLMAO:
Damn son, makes me wanna go clubbing. But isn't clubbing a death sentence for manlets? and can't you just age fruad online?
Depends on how manlet? u must know where to go clubbing is all about low inhibition and numbers game too

I had a friend with very good face but veyr short so he never get anything

Just be 5.8 + and wear some lifts, face matter 10x more at clubs

I never ever saw ugly tal guy slay, but i saw 10000x times handsome manlets slay

I think on this forum is underrated how much face matters more than height at slaying at clubs

@forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and forevergymcelling
yes i know many...

I did but mostly it was one night stand

My friends, wingnam has a wife, but he has always some ypung mistress now fucking 20 y old at regulary he is 40

His stats 5 9, pls 4 face, decent athletic body, high energy as eveyr slayer i know
omg.. so does all these slayers enjoy drinking? I personally don't like alcohol so I think that's one thing that makes me feel that I don't belong.

also how do people deal with the loud music? I can't hear a word anyone says in there so I don'tk now how I could possibly get a girl home from club

and how direct are they? I'm guessing it would be super sperg to just ask girls to your place immidiately, but at the same time it's hard to do chitchat and get to know someone with the loud volume

Yeah

RealRob from lookism

You met him IRL?

No but I've known since 2010. He used to have his own swedish pua forum . @rdsky have also spoken in private to him n can confirm he have fucked young girls while being over 30

No but I've known since 2010. He used to have his own swedish pua forum . @rdsky have also spoken in private to him n can confirm he have fucked young girls while being over 30
You need to read the OP.

Jfl asking this to a forum filled with teenagers. Probably most people here barely know anyone over 30, so you will get very skewed results asking such a question here.

• +1
Reactions: 444
Jfl asking this to a forum filled with teenagers. Probably most people here barely know anyone over 30, so you will get very skewed results asking such a question here.
But they may know young women...

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Yea. Have a relative who did this retarded old ugly fucking loser went back to home country knocked up a young chick and left because she got pregnant. Now he can’t ever go back because he’ll get seized at the borders if he does.
why would he get siezed.