Do you think cold showers are work?

D

Deleted member 11057

Yeah what do you think about cold showers ? When i was doing cold showers 2 years ago, my face was looking more clean and better

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe

Yes its legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Deleted member 11057

Yes its legit
Do you have before after photos for your skin ?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Yeah what do you think about cold showers ? When i was doing cold showers 2 years ago, my face was looking more clean and better
Cold showers are for pussies. Real men take cold baths.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
it makes u do thing u dont want to do.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren, Ryan and efidescontinuado
Do you have before after photos for your skin ?

No but trust me its night and day differences, just try it out for a month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11057
Contrast showers have more benefits and also nicer.
Start with hot water for 3 minutes then turn the water to coldest for 1 minute, then 3 minutes of hot water and again 1 of cold. Repeat for 15-20 minutes or whatever amount of time you spend showering yourself and finish with a cold shower. Many of the top pro atheletes have a cold and hot bath for this, you can do the same but cheaper.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .👽.
just causes unneeded stress to the body that in the short run increases test but in the long run decreases it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 11057
just causes unneeded stress to the body that in the short run increases test but in the long run decreases it
Are there any research?
Actually i dont believe that

Its all up to you. Ive heard a million different things, it boosts testosterone, it gets rid of aches, makes your skin more clear, gives you more energy. Maybe there is some minor effect but nothing significant can happen from standing under cold water for 5 minutes, if you like it and it makes you feel better then you should do it.

• +1
Are there any research?
Actually i dont believe that
Think about it. Stress is one of the highest inhibitors of testosterone. Putting your body under more stress isnt going to make more.

Its all up to you. Ive heard a million different things, it boosts testosterone, it gets rid of aches, makes your skin more clear, gives you more energy. Maybe there is some minor effect but nothing significant can happen from standing under cold water for 5 minutes, if you like it and it makes you feel better then you should do it.
Cold showers given me more better and clean skin

• +1
Cold showers given me more better and clean skin
I think thats just a temporary effect that makes it seem better. The cold water can cause your pores to close and makes your skin more tight and smooth looking. But thats just a temporary effect, from the cold temperature. In 10 minutes your skin is back to normal. If anything, the cold water would make it more difficult to clean your skin because all the pores would get closed and you couldnt get rid of the excess dirt and stuff in your skin, but no matter what the effect is so small and only lasts for a few minutes

• +1
I think thats just a temporary effect that makes it seem better. The cold water can cause your pores to close and makes your skin more tight and smooth looking. But thats just a temporary effect, from the cold temperature. In 10 minutes your skin is back to normal. If anything, the cold water would make it more difficult to clean your skin because all the pores would get closed and you couldnt get rid of the excess dirt and stuff in your skin, but no matter what the effect is so small and only lasts for a few minutes
Thoughts? @Effortless

• +1
it makes you stressed

lol the benefits are just not good enough to outweigh having a warm shower. i’d be shit scared to have a shower every day. like damn bruh just have a normal shower

It's good for mental health and helping u get energetic

• +1
well ive been taking it for 1.75 years never took a warm one in that time only benefit i notice is that it energizes me and keeps me not horny which i like

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 11057
well ive been taking it for 1.75 years never took a warm one in that time only benefit i notice is that it energizes me and keeps me not horny which i like
About skin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
No they are showers
Trollface PNG Background

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
It's good for mental health and helping u get energetic
This. I got clear skin from it as well, don't care if people say its rubbish.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 11057