Do you think single-sex or co-ed schools are better?

P

Prettyboy

Banned
I’ve went to a class in high school that was a huge sausage fest due to it preparing people to go into STEM, there were barely any girls in class.

In retrospect I really hated it and now fast forward in college I love how the gender ratio is very close to 50:50 (non- STEM field)

Biggest cons I’ve seen in highschool:
- constant fighting among guys
- those who couldnt manage get girls from outside grew up with little experience with girls
- high achievers were bullied, many others brought down by the people at the bottom
- overall toxic & high cortisol aura

Pros compared to coed environment in college:
- the competitive spirit of the same sex environment could push you further if you took advantage of it
- more discipline
- less cliques, less talking behind others back
- very easy to find friends with same interests

Thoughts boyos? Should schools be gendered like it was the norm in the older times or be balanced?
@Xangsane @Lmao @Corleone @tyronelite @Danish_Retard @TsarTsar444

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lmao, Kingcel32 and 2 others
My uni is 75% females and i prefer it being like this, but because my skin is horrid with acne and scars right now im dreading have to go :feelsrope:.

Tldr: if yoy have no flaws, then female dominated environment obviously would mog

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Prettyboy, Lmao and 3 others
Where is the gender ratio 50:50 at uni. At STEM courses there is male student majority, at social studies there is female majority.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
It should be coed because then you have chance to get a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I’d say single when it comes to education & discipline

Males will skip class for pussy if they had the chance

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Prettyboy and Kingcel32
I’d say single when it comes to education & discipline

Males will skip class for pussy if they had the chance
But they don't unless they are chad they can easy get pussy

Where is the gender ratio 50:50 at uni. At STEM courses there is male student majority, at social studies there is female majority.
My med school is 75% female

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and jfcage
But they don't unless they are chad they can easy get pussy

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
All male schools mog but maybe I’m just homosexual

I’ve went to a class in high school that was a huge sausage fest due to it preparing people to go into STEM, there were barely any girls in class.

In retrospect I really hated it and now fast forward in college I love how the gender ratio is very close to 50:50 (non- STEM field)

Biggest cons I’ve seen in highschool:
- constant fighting among guys
- those who couldnt manage get girls from outside grew up with little experience with girls
- high achievers were bullied, many others brought down by the people at the bottom
- overall toxic & high cortisol aura

Pros compared to coed environment in college:
- the competitive spirit of the same sex environment could push you further if you took advantage of it
- more discipline
- less cliques, less talking behind others back
- very easy to find friends with same interests

Thoughts boyos? Should schools be gendered like it was the norm in the older times or be balanced?
@Xangsane @Lmao @Corleone @tyronelite @Danish_Retard @TsarTsar444
think it's good for academic development but bad to build social skills or to get a LTR, as you'll most likely only see girls as means to an end (cooming) as you are completely separated from them elsewhere in your daily life.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Danish_Retard
I went to a co-ed school.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I think co-ed schools mean boys tend to self-discipline more and they start to go out of their way to look presentable at a younger age. Kids in all boys schools tend to be far more unkempt and rough looking, which makes the transition into the dating market in college much much harder on them cuz they have to relearn everything.

I think the lack of a need to really self-evaluate their demeanor/moderate their appearance just leads to worse organizational skills later on anyway. I went to an all-boys (albeit with a sister all-girls school that we always mingled with after school) and the fact that less popular, less outgoing kids didn't HAVE to interact with girls meant they just fell back completely in terms of social skills and discipline.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
STEM courses are horrible, even 95:5 M:F ratios are not unheard of :feelsrope: good luck finding a girl there

My med school is 75% female
How do they treat you?

Its bad for social skills and brain development, boys need interaction with females in order to be able to build proper connections and in general need opposite sex interaction. Gender segregation has been quite recent relatively speaking, nobody before the Abrahamic religions would've thought it was a good idea. When boys also can't interact with females they end up raping and SAing women, look at gender segregated countries vs rape statistics.

View attachment 1820561

The discipline thing and competitive spirit is a meme tbh, most guys in school don't try as hard as they should be trying and women apply themselves much more and better than most men do in term of studies. The ones that do apply themselves and are high iq (ricecels and currycels mostly) mog the hell out of virtually any women, but they have nerd falio and are brought down.
All of them seems to be Muslim countries, I wonder if guys from there would prefer coed schooling more.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
STEM courses are horrible, even 95:5 M:F ratios are not unheard of :feelsrope: good luck finding a girl there

How do they treat you?

All of them seems to be Muslim countries, I wonder if guys from there would prefer coed schooling more.
Idk, we will se in October, probably with disgust when they see my skin :feelswhy:

I feel like all male choice is the better one. My experience wasnt so bad in co op schools. I did not have trouble with women, but fuck it was hard to keep a decent grade due to all the foid teachers and their generalizations.

They are bound to take shit way too personal (non professional), and like to play hard knocks to people they dont really like, while being more susceptible to favoritism and all that other type of bullshit. I know because i started to have good grades when i started to be more social and popular, prior to that i had shit grades and my teachers would fuck with me due to kind of being Anti, even though my content was on point.

Modern day education is shit when it comes to money, but if it was legit for everyone i feel as if a all male school would be better because u can avoid all the bullshit and actually be able to compete and grow more efficiently in your school, as well as make it easier to connect with the elders who can actually give u opportunities.

With co-ed, your competing against females, and females will usually dominate the school social. This is important because the formation of school social groups are inevitable, and schools are ultimately just governed by older people (who are still) prone to social group formations (teachers, professors etc.). As in, a lot of connections teachers and such elders have probably are taken by a lot of foids, and a lot of teachers and such elders probably ignore dudes in comparison. Women in mens groups usually have strong social dominance due to their womanly charm.

Last edited: