Do you think this shit might actually get taken down

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Even if not permanently do u think all those normies joining might get this down for some time?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
why would it get taken down

• +1
why would it get taken down
Bro imagine what could happen if normies mass tweet about this or something and talk about all the shit that has been posted here (especially in off topic)

• +1
Bro imagine what could happen if normies mass tweet about this or something and talk about all the shit that has been posted here (especially in off topic)
nothing would happen

• +1
yeah imagine your local business owner shutting his business down cuz he's scared of getting new customers

I think everything will be okay :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
yeah imagine your local business owner shutting his business down cuz he's scared of getting new customers
Its not just about the new users jfl it's about all the shit thats been shown here

Its not just about the new users jfl it's about all the shit thats been shown here
have u ever seen the disgusting shit on twitter or reddit?

Wanna have sex
is that you in ur pfp?
33937.jpg

have u ever seen the disgusting shit on twitter or reddit?
its different to have some users post disgusting shit on major social media platforms and have most users post disgusting shit on a small "hidden" forum

its different to have some users post disgusting shit on major social media platforms and have most users post disgusting shit on a small "hidden" forum
it's not

Even if not permanently do u think all those normies joining might get this down for some time?
I doubt it. 4chan is still up, and that site very well known by normies.

• +1
Reactions: Win
It probably will, tbh. The FBI already makes use of the terms looksmaxing or chad to get you on a watchlist.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-07 221734.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-07 221734.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
It probably will, tbh. The FBI already makes use of the terms looksmaxing or chad to get you on a watchlist.
unironically? im wondering what would happen to all the botb info if this gets taken down man

probably not

I think everything will be okay :owo:
True the good thing is that these are low attention span teenagers going trend to trend. Even if they stay around until they can afford surgery which is unlikely how many will actually get it? Close to 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Trilogy
Mass post gore and pizza 🍕

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
post some examples of "the shit shown here"
I dont have links saved but there were locked threads of people talking about pe shit and all the gor e thats been posted in off topic doesnt help it

I dont have links saved but there were locked threads of people talking about pe shit and all the gor e thats been posted in off topic doesnt help it
that's just normal internet stuff, nothing to worry about

that's just normal internet stuff, nothing to worry about
eh maybe, idk if the watch lists of "incel slang" do much , normies spreading this is real tho

Doubt it, this site was linked to a mass suicide site in 2021 and nothing came of it. I doubt a mass migration of harmless normies would do anything, lol.

Give to rodger what is owed to rodger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
No, why would the admins give up all this new money lmao