Do you understand hindi/ urdu

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Agar samajh aata hai, mere khyaal se humein iss sandaas jaise site pe inn firangiyan ki maa chod leni chahiye. Waise bhi sab landure tattichod bamboogaand naach ne ke layak hi hai. Pel dete he in sab ki.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, aestheticallypleasin, Gengar and 1 other person
I understand it when spoken to me. I can't read these moon runes jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6191, Flowey and 4 others
yeye make me some curry

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Gengar and Deleted member 9072
I can't read that shit lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6191, Gengar and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 357
yes urdu but very basic. i can understand parts here and there.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 357
کا بھلر ہے؟؟
Screenshot 20200917 011756

Not much just scratched my balls

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
haha lees dit ouwe shoarmaboer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • Woah
thank god, no :)

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
is ook based tbh, maar #1 keuken is nogsteeds italiaans
alleen vanwege pizza? jfl. ik vind de pakistaanse keuken het beste tbh maar smaken verschillen :p pakistaanse zoetigheden zijn ook verdomd lekker man. als je in de buurt woonde had ik je gegeven

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6873
alleen vanwege pizza? jfl. ik vind de pakistaanse keuken het beste tbh maar smaken verschillen :p pakistaanse zoetigheden zijn ook verdomd lekker man. als je in de buurt woonde had ik je gegeven
haha mirin.
neh man paying homage to italiaanse roots

• +1
yeah bhai jfl. i didnt know you were pakistani btw
Idk ancestors practiced dinduism. I struggle to identify with either because I don't even know myself who Kashmir belongs to.

• +1
haha mirin.
neh man paying homage to italiaanse roots
ik wist niet dat je italiaans was. jfl ik had school in zwolle maar heb gescott, 2 uur heen en vervolgens weer terug. had spijt in de ochtend dat ik niet eentje vlakbij had gehouden qua hbo jfl

• Woah
ik wist niet dat je italiaans was. jfl ik had school in zwolle maar heb gescott, 2 uur heen en vervolgens weer terug. had spijt in de ochtend dat ik niet eentje vlakbij had gehouden qua hbo jfl
Zwolle? de tering, ik moet me binnenkort ook inschrijven, word wss MBO dus de younes tot jaap verhouding is dan 10:1 ipv de 1:10 hier

• JFL
Idk ancestors practiced dinduism. I struggle to identify with either because I don't even know myself who Kashmir belongs to.
on a logical basis, kashmir belongs to pakistan because it was created due to islam, and naturally speaking they were to join pakistan. but the maharaja of kashmir was hindu and he went to india instead. so that was a personal bias on his part. a lot of kashmiris want to join pakistan or at least wanted to, now since 5 aug 2019 i think its changed. pakistan isnt doing anything worthwhile for kashmir and im disappointed.

• Ugh..
Reactions: AbandonShip
Zwolle? de tering, ik moet me binnenkort ook inschrijven, word wss MBO dus de younes tot jaap verhouding is dan 10:1 ipv de 1:10 hier
uitkijken dat ze je niet gaan pesten jfl. ze mogen subhuman zijn maar eerder agressief. ik woon zelf in rotterdam btw dus moest gwn rdam doen. had ik ook gedaan maar daarna uitgeschreven laatste moment. kk dom ben ik

• JFL
uitkijken dat ze je niet gaan pesten jfl. ze mogen subhuman zijn maar eerder agressief. ik woon zelf in rotterdam btw dus moest gwn rdam doen. had ik ook gedaan maar daarna uitgeschreven laatste moment. kk dom ben ik
Ja ik heb zo mijn ervaringen met younes en achmed jfl. Meeste surinamers etc die ik ben tegengekomen zijn 10x chiller man

• JFL
on a logical basis, kashmir belongs to pakistan because it was created due to islam, and naturally speaking they were to join pakistan. but the maharaja of kashmir was hindu and he went to india instead. so that was a personal bias on his part. a lot of kashmiris want to join pakistan or at least wanted to, now since 5 aug 2019 i think its changed. pakistan isnt doing anything worthwhile for kashmir and im disappointed.
If it weren't for the fact that Indian government has allegedly committed a bunch of human rights abuses against non-Hindu inhabitants of the regions I'd be in favour of India. But then again Pakistani government screwed over the Pandits and other Hindus living in the valley. Both countries have treated the region like trash.

• +1
Ja ik heb zo mijn ervaringen met younes en achmed jfl. Meeste surinamers etc die ik ben tegengekomen zijn 10x chiller man
bro niggers willen juist met me vechten ahaha mocros met mindere mate maar ik snap t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6873
If it weren't for the fact that Indian government has allegedly committed a bunch of human rights abuses against non-Hindu inhabitants of the regions I'd be in favour of India. But then again Pakistani government screwed over the Pandits and other Hindus living in the valley. Both countries have treated the region like trash.
i would say the way kashmiris are being treated right now is a lot worse than what pakistan has done in the past. its been going on for 70 yrs now from the indian side. many people have been maimed, 11,111 women (gang)raped, etc. probably best case scenario is separate kashmir country but india wouldnt let it happen.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
i would say the way kashmiris are being treated right now is a lot worse than what pakistan has done in the past. its been going on for 70 yrs now from the indian side. many people have been maimed, 11,111 women (gang)raped, etc. probably best case scenario is separate kashmir country but india wouldnt let it happen.
An independent J/K will never work when your neighbours are India, China and Pakistan.

• So Sad
An independent J/K will never work when your neighbours are India, China and Pakistan.
i think at least pakistan and china would establish good relations, pakistan because of islamic brotherhood and china because of anti-india sentiment.

i think at least pakistan and china would establish good relations, pakistan because of islamic brotherhood and china because of anti-india sentiment.

• JFL
even non-pakistanis want to die for pakistan now jfl
They'll finally be able to execute a successful invasion of Kashmir after failing three times.

• So Sad
Delusioncel jfl

Não entendo nada

wow, ISPR propaganda reaches far and wide. I guess when the armed force is so pathetic on the battlefield, might as well fund the media at least. Anyway, compare the standard of living and the economy within so called Indian Kashmir alone to all of Pakistan and you have your answer. And I say all of Pakistan, not pakistan occupied Kashmir, which is basically a result of illegal infiltration of tribesmen and a base for state sponsored terrorism now. Anyone supporting Pakistan for anything has no clue about the country outside of Punjab (Sindh now, has been unstable often too). Balochistan in the pits, KPK an extension of Afghanistan. And this was after the country being formed on the pretext of islamic marginalisation. Like fuck, pakistan's muslims have a hard time coexisting even among themselves. And you telling me the persecution of Ahmediyas and of the Hindu, Sikh and Christian minorities even compares to muslim marginalisation in India (btw, there is hardly any apart from when it comes to conjugal ties or triggers by ISI to create communal disharmony). Indian army being more brutal than the Pakistani Army? are you fucking kidding me, the country is literally a corrupt military state or run on military puppets since Ayub Khan. In fact, I must add, Indian armed forces is one of the least corrupt and brutal in the world (among stronger militaries), reason being, the power of civil over military in India (which actually works against the military at times) to safeguard democracy (and this has been maintained practically too since corrupt politicians and bureaucrats maintain their hegemony). There is a reason India's adversaries are limited to Pakistan and China while Pakistan is a nuisance to the entire world, even other Islamic nations.

Last edited:
getting buttfucked and enjoying it is good relations sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back