Do you wish your skin colour was lighter or darker?

Do you wish your skin colour was lighter or darker?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker, or are you happy with your skin colour?

Please, for the love of God, love the skin you were born with and learn to embrace it. Please don't try to destroy yourself with tanning drugs, unnecessary tanning or skin bleach. God made us look all different but we're all humans at the end of the day. The world would be boring if we all looked the same.

I remember when I was a little boy, I'd be so jealous of my white peers who used to have naturally milk white skin. I always wondered why they had such light skin and why everyone else who was darker than me were all south Asians or black people (there were no other Arabs in my primary school class). One day I ran home in my white mum's arms and cried about how I didn't turn out to have skin like her and everyone else and why I took my skin genes from my dad instead, who was swarthy and deeply bronzed, but she told me not to worry about it.

I learnt to love my skin after that and now I embrace my colour. I avoid tanning as it's so dangerous, despite tanning so well with only occasional burns and no peels, but if it happens, it happens. I'd never bleach my skin either.

Here I am now as an adult man, and I get so many white people asking me how I got my olive, tanned skin. I just tell them that I was born with this skin colour. I just tell them to be happy with the skin God gave them, educate them about the dangers of skin tanning, tell them that they cannot change their skin undertones and to understand that they will never be able to experience the struggles that comes with being a swarthy, olive Muslim man of colour with an Arabic name.

Here's my skin in a brightly lit room:
Screenshot 20220525 024611

And here it is under natural light, untanned:
IMG 20220525 024752

For the love of God, please love what your parents gave you, and if you're looksmaxxing, stick with your base pheno and don't try to be someone you're not.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Beetlejuice and (deleted member)
I would not change my skin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Xangsane
I wish it was a little darker, not too much.
But I think wouldn't make a good contrast with my eyes and hair.

If I had blue or green eyes and darker hair, it would be ideal

Etq859rssfm71

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, chaddyboi66 and Xangsane

View attachment 1698237
How dark would you say is too dark?
Would you like to see the darkest I've ever been? (with no problems with peeling or burning)

Tagging people from my Melanotan thread:

@eduardkoopman @IncelsBraincels @Prettyboy @vanilla @CupOfCoffee @TitiNotNice @BaldIndianJanitor @EasternRightWinger15 @RoundHouse @Future chad @StrangerDanger @Cristiano88 @javab @Bitch @Bitchwhipper2 @Erik-Jón @Reaper @TheAnomaly @JL~ @Lmao @RabidRosaries @Lygodactylus @O'Pry Reincarnation @poopmaster22 @monster99

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

View attachment 1698237
I wish I had darker eye brows and eye lashs and tanned skin like gandy

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Xangsane
I wish I had darker eye brows and eye lashs and tanned skin like gandy
Gandy looks so bad for his age, as a white northern European man who tanned excessively. Please don't do that if you want to age well and prevent skin cancer/damage.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Erik-Jón
How dark would you say is too dark?
Would you like to see the darkest I've ever been? (with no problems with peeling or burning)
On the Fitzpatrick scale I would say that a phototype V is "too" dark

Yes, send a pic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Yes, send a pic
How do I determine my Fitzpatrick?

• +1
How do I determine my Fitzpatrick?
Search your browser for "Fitzpatrick test" and you will find several pages that will help you

• +1
darker I took beta carotene and it make me yellow

I hate to be a pale cumskin

Why tf you call yourself ethnic all the time aren't you a white passing mixed arab

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biggdink and Xangsane
I want to darken to create a more identifiable phenotype, however the main issue for me is bones I don't feel it will have a substantial impact

I want to darken to create a more identifiable phenotype, however the main issue for me is bones I don't feel it will have a substantial impact
pm me face

Why tf you call yourself ethnic all the time aren't you a white passing mixed arab
I am, yes, but at the end of the day I'm still not a white person and I feel much closer to my dad than my mum, culturally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Darker, i'm tired of being called a typical lightskin

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

Yes, send a pic
The bottom row is me tanned after a week in the Mediteranean.
The top row is me untanned, in natural light.
The other rows are me, untanned, in bright light.

IMG 20220524 002639

topicals aren't practical and will rape collagen
glutathione IV ftw :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Wish I had a more orange/tanned skin tone, something like this
276D11BD 3211 466C BB9E 1B51592EE636

I have used fake tanner and beta carotene, I’m way too pale, but common for a Nordic. Luckily I’m dark blond/light brown so can pull of a tanned look

The bottom row is me tanned after a week in the Mediteranean.
The top row is me untanned, in natural light.
The other rows are me, untanned, in bright light.

View attachment 1698293
In the last one you look like phenotype V, and the others III and IV

• +1
Slightly tanner but I like my skin so idc

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
the whiter the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I like how my skin looks untanned

Wish I had a more orange/tanned skin tone, something like this
View attachment 1698327

I have used fake tanner and beta carotene, I’m way too pale, but common for a Nordic. Luckily I’m dark blond/light brown so can pull of a tanned look
Gandy or death

Actually agreed as a fellow nordic person

Hmm I would say I prefer my skin with a tan but wouldn't wish for my skin to be any darker than it is in the summer.

I would love to fix my uneven skin tone more than getting lighter.

I am, yes, but at the end of the day I'm still not a white person and I feel much closer to my dad than my mum, culturally.
you should visit lebanon sometime then you'll notice you are more white and british than you think since they will look at you differently

elab on collagen
From what I’ve heard about hydroquinone and other topicals, while they might be helpful for slight hyperpigmentation, if you’re trying to use them for full blown bleaching, they can fuck with collagen production. Might be worth it if you can counteract with tretinoin, but I’m not sure. Glutathione injections and laser treatments just seem more safe in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
From what I’ve heard about hydroquinone and other topicals, while they might be helpful for slight hyperpigmentation, if you’re trying to use them for full blown bleaching, they can fuck with collagen production. Might be worth it if you can counteract with tretinoin, but I’m not sure. Glutathione injections and laser treatments just seem more safe in general.
Ah okay. Oral gluta can be as effective as IV drip iirc. But I don't think either lightens more than 1 or 2 shades

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

View attachment 1698237

Why the fuck do you ethnic LARPing faggots keep posting this meme?

Every study says contrast is a failo on men. You don't want contrast as a man.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, AlexanderTheGreat and Zylk
I've accepted I'm an incel, I want to get ripped and be semi-successful and then serve as a role model for short curries

I have this weird skin tone where I don't know if I should lighten it or I should tan it.

Everybody seems to tell me different things 😂

Sometimes I think darkening it to Gandy's current skin tone will masculinize me, and then sometimes I think lightening it would halo me.

I’ve heard that IV drip was more effective, so idk bhai

View attachment 1698390
Could be using topicals as well, but still, def around 3 shades lighter :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Have to use SALG or liposmal glutathione and you will get similar bioavalability I read, even some studies with regular low oral glutathoine are effective. Those actresses are tan in the befores prob and just getting rid of it made them lighter before skin lightening but yeah hollywood has a bunch of girls that skin lightened jfl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I look best when I'm tanned but not super tanned so I love my skin color. When I'm pale I look kinda weird(still brown) but slightly tanned is best.

If anything I just wish my skin color was constant

I have this weird skin tone where I don't know if I should lighten it or I should tan it.

Everybody seems to tell me different things 😂

Sometimes I think darkening it to Gandy's current skin tone will masculinize me, and then sometimes I think lightening it would halo me.

Deathnic LARP cope.

Dark = feminine

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Danish_Retard
Deathnic LARP cope.

Dark = feminine

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

I really want to know how you jumped the conclusion that dark = feminine

The first one literally has more red undertones which is why the first one appears more attractive.

Not because she is dark!

(But also because left one has a more compact face, which is a sign of neoteny, which is feminine in girls)

I really want to know how you jumped the conclusion that dark = feminine

The first one literally has more red undertones which is why the first one appears more attractive.

Not because she is dark!

(But also because left one has a more compact face, which is a sign of neoteny, which is feminine in girls)

White woman cope.

Her skin is darker and browner. She also has darker eyes as you can see in this low contrast version.

U8N27fk.jpg

The most attractive women are brown East Asian and Latina women with black hair and brown eyes, blond white women readily admit inferiority to these women and get cucked by them.

European men are lighter skinned than European women:

Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world.

Men have lighter eyes than women, women more likely to be dark:

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males."

Blond women get cucked by black haired East Asian women, feel "less feminine"::

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."