Do your friends cope hard about weight loss aswell?

Deleted member 10367

Deleted member 10367

Diamond
Mine are biggest procrastinators in the world ngl, they've been saying they were going to lose weight for months, or even years in some cases, but they mostly look the same.

They always say the lamest excuses "no bro i can't begin IF while I'm studying for exams"
"man i can't be more than 12 hours without eating"
Or my favourite "I'll wait for the summer bro"
If you are waiting until summer to be in shape it will be too late already you tard.

Some months ago, when i was like 17 % BF and i told them i was going to cut they were like "nah man you look good, don't need to". They were probably coping since they would never be able to go under that mark.

I haven't seen most of them being thin since we were children tbh.
They are never gonna ascend ngl, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, SubhumanCurrycel and Cardiologyscribe
Shit, i thought this was offtopic, brutal didn'tcheckbeforepill

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Who u trying to fool ?

you have no friends

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 11748, Chowdog and 1 other person
most part of my friends have below 10% bf eating junk food everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 10367
most kids in my school are skinny cunts

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
bullshit 99.9% of the time. exception is people who have a disease or something I guess.

if you really wanted to lose weight, you would. even if you're an extreme slob, you could get surgery on your stomach to lessen your appetite. they just don't want it bad enough.

lol @ muh metabolism

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 10367
Yes me. I realized I was procrastinating for a year. Now I am on day 5 of my 40 day fast

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Yes me. I realized I was procrastinating for a year. Now I am on day 5 of my 40 day fast
make sure you are getting enough electrolytes, otherwise you increase the chances of fainting

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Most people do this, I just tune them out and don't offer them help or advice unless they show intent. When most people talk about dieting they're just trying to make themselves feel better about the future, it's very feminine and obnoxious behaviour.

my friend is the same except he uses his thyroid as an excuse