Doctor refused to give me anti depressants?!?!?!

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Despite being a turbo NEET for 7 years, and telling them I didn't leave my house, have zero friends, a permanent nerve injury and that I am generally very socially anxious, my cunting doctor refused to give me medication because, "You don't come to the doctor's and ask for medication. Make another appointment." Was it because of how I phrased it? I asked, "Can I get some SNRI's?" Did this set him off? SNRI's have zero street value as they're shit and cannot be used recreationally. I wanted SNRI's specifically instead of zoloft because they reduce nerve pain.

JFL at the state of the NHS. The doctor clearly hated my fucking guts for some reason. Fuck it tbh.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Spiritualcell, GetShrekt and 2 others
call him a faggot and tell him to get you those anti depressants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, _MVP_, Deleted member 20519 and 2 others
Fuck doctors, if you truly work for it you can get your hands on anything you want, get it illegally, find someone who you know takes them and steal it from them or steal the prescription from them and go get them at the pharmacy or just get a fake prescription or bribe the pharmacist or do whatever, just know that you can get them, fuck doctors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
how did you end up like that for 7 years

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 18879
I asked, "Can I get some SNRI's?" Did this set him off?
Yeah, it looks like you were doctor shopping...
Just tell him the symptoms and see what he gives you, often it's a gamble, so you would have to come again and say "This stuff doesn't work...", or visit other doctors until you find one that prescribes you what you want.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 18879 and Homunculus
Try online doctor apps

I also struggled with irl doctor clinics to get antidepressant

But with online doctor apps it was easy to get prescription

But don't get ssri. Ask for TCA. Ask for Amitriptyline

how did you end up like that for 7 years
Autism, undiagnosed and untreated ADHD and being sub 5 (underbite) and social anxiety it's over!

Try online doctor apps

I also struggled with irl doctor clinics to get antidepressant

But with online doctor apps it was easy to get prescription

But don't get ssri. Ask for TCA. Ask for Amitriptyline
I don't think these are legal in the UK. Even from private doctor's prescriptions need to be authorized by your GP. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Imagine begging for SSRI’s jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 18879
Imagine begging for SSRI’s jfl
i prefer SNRI's cus they help with nerve pain and make u not give a fuck. thats what i asked for and the cunting doctor was like "you dont come to the doctor's to ask for specific medication." honestly man, all the anglo doctors left :(

One day I will be like this

i prefer SNRI's cus they help with nerve pain and make u not give a fuck. thats what i asked for and the cunting doctor was like "you dont come to the doctor's to ask for specific medication." honestly man, all the anglo doctors left :(
You should have killed him

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 18879
you asked him too directly you idiot. U should have told him ur symptoms first and then make him name the meds. u sounded like some drug addict to him probably

• +1
you asked him too directly you idiot. U should have told him ur symptoms first and then make him name the meds. u sounded like some drug addict to him probably
lesson learned. dont see why i would be fiending for anti depressants they dont sell and you cant use them recreationally

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
lesson learned. dont see why i would be fiending for anti depressants they dont sell and you cant use them recreationally
don't try to rush the process buddyboyo. U may even hurted his ego bcz u straight up told him to prescribe some shi. when i wanted to do hormone analysis i knew everything too but still let my doctor be the boss and make him feel good

• +1
Subhuman doctor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 18879
At least you are informed. I don't recommend you ssri's, they are a fucking gamble. I know nothing about those you mentioned.

Jfl there's even a forum dedicated to get off antidepresants because lots of people have bad experiences with them.