doctors signed me up for a scientific study

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
doctors here in the uk signed me up for a study on testosterone and health , they measured my testosterone levels last week and the results I got were 1074.5ng/dL {abover average levels for a teenager and a man ], they were surprised that my hair was in perfect condition and also told them abt curing my Norwood through eating avocados they will be paying me 40 pounds every day for spending 30 minutes in a lab cant wait to save up that money and buy a ps5(y)(y)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 15252, Solidcoin and 7 others
Nice one bruv!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
How did you sign up? They just did it randomly?
no at first i was intrested in seeing my testosterone levels so I went to thee clinic last week and tested it , then a few days later they called me and offered me a scientific study to be part of I accepted

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
So they want to see if avocados cure hair loss? Have they considered that it’s just genetics?

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
So they want to see if avocados cure hair loss? Have they considered that it’s just genetics?
they wanna see that and also find an correlation with testosterone and health

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, coolguy1 and Deleted member 14280
Did you get them checked at a GP? And what did you need to tell them

Did you get them checked at a GP? And what did you need to tell them
i just walked right in and told them I wanna measure my testosterone levels that's all , they weirdly accepted

i just walked right in and told them I wanna measure my testosterone levels that's all , they weirdly accepted
Wow and I was thinking the nhs was running out of money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
were they surprised that you had high test + good hair
the state of doctors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14848
Do you have a high sex drive / get strong morning wood? And do you build muscle easily

were they surprised that you had high test + good hair
the state of doctors
yea i told them about my norwooding and how I cured it with eating avocados they also wanna do a case study on that

you'd think they'd have better things to be doing.. clearly not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 14774
Do you have a high sex drive / get strong morning wood? And do you build muscle easily
yeah i usually go on no fap cause of it , especially during school holidays I wank like 6 times a day like I get this strong urhe to just beat the meat and also yeah I would say I build muscle quite quick I also think I'm naturally strong like I can beat my full school in arm wrestling

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
yeah i usually go on no fap cause of it , especially during school holidays I wank like 6 times a day like I get this strong urhe to just beat the meat and also yeah I would say I build muscle quite quick I also think I'm naturally strong like I can beat my full school in arm wrestling
Damn how old are you? And do you do anything specific to boost test levels?

Damn how old are you? And do you do anything specific to boost test levels?
im 18 years old i just eat a lot of meat like steaks, and also take cod liver oil tablets ever since I was a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 14774