Does anyone actually enjoy learning things?

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
I only learn things if they are going to benefited tbh, jfl, if u actually enjoy learning.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Did you know that your brain will actually induce pain when you are trying to learn something new? Even your brain wants to rot and ldar jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Did you know that your brain will actually induce pain when you are trying to learn something new? Even your brain wants to rot and ldar jfl
Brains are our biggest foe and ally jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
fuck no

• +1
elab what is this odd phenomenon

• JFL
If you actually enjoy learning things, you can ascend really hard. Most people can't though, that's the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2597
If you actually enjoy learning things, you can ascend really hard. Most people can't though, that's the problem.
I can dissociate from what I enjoy and what I need very well, I don't enjoy learning things, but I know I have to do so.

doing the bare minimum is actually very high IQ.
if u disagree kys

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
no,i am dead inside.

I don’t really like working out at times. I just like the gains I get from it. It’s choir going to the gym and coming back tbh. But the benefits both mentally and physical are worth it.

• +1
I can dissociate from what I enjoy and what I need very well, I don't enjoy learning things, but I know I have to do so.

Yeah but the problem is that to make it, you need to have passion. You need to love what you do. You need to enjoy learning more than anything. A lot of people go into programming, STEM, CS etc, and just do what they gotta do. They never really make it.

• +1
  • +1
Yeah but the problem is that to make it, you need to have passion. You need to love what you do. You need to enjoy learning more than anything. A lot of people go into programming, STEM, CS etc, and just do what they gotta do. They never really make it.
I love one thing very much, and it is the fundamental thing that drives me to really make it. And you know what it is, my ego. I want it all, I want to be known, i want to be self sufficient, I want to look down at people like ants. And smile at all the ways I surpassed them. That is all.

most normies don't like learning for fun, usually the people that learn for fun are incels and aspies.

I used to, but it's just exhausting now. Autodidactism will always leave you in a purgatory where you know too much about a topic to talk about it with normies without getting a headache from their Dunning-Kruger Effect induced arrogance, and too little to talk about it with professionals who will make you look and feel like a blithering drooling buffoon with the sheer depth and deftness of their mastery. Ignorance is bliss, boyos.