Crazy revelations by Richard Reeves

No one gives a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22775 and 2 others
No one will and with how shit is going less and less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Its mostly men own faults. They dont care about their fellow men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Don't shitpost in the moneymaking and success SUB - you got off-topic for that
shit topic where OP just dumps a link to a long-ass video with nothing else added :/

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Niklaus Mikaelson
shit topic where OP just dumps a link to a long-ass video with nothing else added :/
I think mental health/struggles do belong in this sub, i agree there could be context added or some thoughts about it, but just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's allowed to shitpost, if you think a post is bad, feel free to report it and I'll take a look instead of bumping it with stuff "we don't care"

• +1
Reactions: Loki, ManletBlackcel and MakinItHappenReturn
I think mental health/struggles do belong in this sub, i agree there could be context added or some thoughts about it, but just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's allowed to shitpost, if you think a post is bad, feel free to report it and I'll take a look instead of bumping it with stuff "we don't care"

He's a rebellious little brat teenager that would get knocked the fuck out in class for acting like a prat while everyone wanted to watch the documentary that teacher had put on.

He should be banned for 3 days, bare minimum, or you won't be doing your job appropriately.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly, MoggerGaston and Niklaus Mikaelson
He's a rebellious little brat teenager that would get knocked the fuck out in class for acting like a prat while everyone wanted to watch the documentary that teacher had put on.

He should be banned for 3 days, bare minimum, or you won't be doing your job appropriately.
It's up to me regarding what I do with the reports, if you have complaints feel free to contact the admin team. And please refrain from adding fuel to the fire by lashing out, you can send me a Private Conversation if you have problems with other users instead of posting unnecessary posts ruining the thread

• +1
Reactions: Loki and softlysoftly
It's up to me regarding what I do with the reports, if you have complaints feel free to contact the admin team. And please refrain from adding fuel to the fire by lashing out, you can send me a Private Conversation if you have problems with other users instead of posting unnecessary posts ruining the thread

I will be reporting your soft feminine approach to discipline to the principal. It's fine. Goodbye

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I will be reporting your soft feminine approach to discipline to the principal. It's fine. Goodbye
nothing will happen to him because no one likes to listen to your crybabyass im sure the mods are laughing their asses off at how you cry for getting clowned by teenagers all day