Does anyone else blackpill girls on the PSL gods?

D

Deleted member 15552

Bronze
holyyyy i am gonna lose it. nearly every week i overhear some foids gushing over some normie who is at best medium-ugly. or when they talk about their crushes like ronaldo, fucking BTS (grown women btw. just swallow the k-pop pill), or HTN tom holland.

sometimes i just want to blackpill every woman i run into and whisper in their ear, "yeah but have you seen MAHER? what about HEXUM? don't tell me you've never been mesmerized by Delon's striking eye area."

having knowledge of these moggers is like having access to forbidden truth like the dalai llama or some shit but you can't share with anyone else in the world ----
absolutely useless cause no surgery will make you look like them, and you get ousted as an AUTIST HOMO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, rand anon, Moggie and 4 others
take ur meds schizo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, looksmaxmax, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
Be glad PSL gods aren't well known.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and height
Well girl's would find PSL god's to be attractive irl but they generally don't have the same amount of facial harmony like most of the quote on quote "normie's" do. plus Tom holland is attractive to girl's not because he is HTN (actually a MTN) but it's his status and halo as playing as spiderman in one of the greatest franchise's to be presented.

K-Pop star's are attractive to women because of harmony and a niche that suit's their phenotype while also having status (famous singer's who represent asian's)

Facial harmony > Facial bone's... peroid

• +1
Reactions: zeemo and sergeant blackpill
Cope o’pry was in that Taylor swift music video and Gandy is the most successful male model of all time.

My ex left me after i showed her who chico was

My ex left me after i showed her who chico was
that's like showing your crush a 10 inch BBC and expecting her to not be curious how it feels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126