Does anyone feel like their dating life doesn't reflect their looks?

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
Look, some could say I look better or worse. But for the sake of this thread let's call myself a normie. I went to the park and it was full of couples. And nobody was good looking. Nobody. I wondered how these people can be so happy? And not only that but be dating in LTR romantically...

Why is everybody so successful but I am here getting blocked and rotting away on my bed lol? I've got a nice smile, I should be in their place. Even my friend who is shorter than me, lower PSL, he is talking to me about his love stories.

You know what love story I have to talk about?
Fucking none. I only have tragedy in my dating life that not even the most subhuman person in this world would ever go through.

Does anyone relate?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, try2beme, Perma Virgin 666 and 5 others
Try apps I guess. Ur probably just non NT, I def am and I’m manlet. I got pussy 2 days after having the balls to get on a dating app lol, mind u it doesn’t count cus ltb

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999, try2beme, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and RAITEIII
Try apps I guess. Ur probably just non NT, I def am and I’m manlet. I got pussy 2 days after having the balls to get on a dating app lol, mind u it doesn’t count cus ltb
I don't even want these stupid apps. I feel like you cannot find love in something so ridiculously based on your looks.

I mean, after you experience meeting someone giga attractive face to face and everything is so sweet and romantic then it's fucked to go back to stuff like that. I've never met anyone worth a dime off dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
@Gargantuan come here to give advice and chat me up

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Look, some could say I look better or worse. But for the sake of this thread let's call myself a normie. I went to the park and it was full of couples. And nobody was good looking. Nobody. I wondered how these people can be so happy? And not only that but be dating in LTR romantically...

Why is everybody so successful but I am here getting blocked and rotting away on my bed lol? I've got a nice smile, I should be in their place. Even my friend who is shorter than me, lower PSL, he is talking to me about his love stories.

Fucking none. I only have tragedy in my dating life that not even the most subhuman person in this world would ever go through.

Does anyone relate?
Here I'll tell you the brutal truth bc why not. Your looks are probably fine but unfortunately you have mental health issues, which, btw, can be easily resolved through proper diet, supplementation, physical exercise and learning about improving your social skills. You see outside of looks, you have to have social skills and a job or means of making money. These things make you interesting to other people and allow you to leave your home and do activities in the real world. You are busy, motivated, interested in your own life and not just women. Women will see that and be like dam this nigga actually has a life outside of pussy, I want to be part of it. These skills, combined with good looks, allow you to gain confidence that you can go and say hi to anyone and you're not scared to death that they will eat you alive. This board gives you the impression that looks are the only thing, which isn't the case, because guess what niggerr3tards, getting good looks through softmaxxing (if you do surgery thats a whole other thing, im assuming you just want to reach your own genetic potential and softmaxx can increase your psl by like 2 points in most average cases), getting good looks through sofftmaxxing is like a 2 month research and implementation process. Then you just keep doing that shit everyday. It doesn't take a fucking genius to do this, just have the consistency. You know what isn't a 2 month process, fucking getting a degree or marketable skills, making good money, moving out of your parents' home, learning to live your life, learning to have proper social skills and charisma. Therefore, you rotting on this site in your bedroom and wondering why stacy doesn't come into your bedroom and say OP pls fuck me, you handsome but poor asf no social skill or friend having ass bitch, fill me with your seed. .. ok do u get it.. yw

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, |Daddy_Zygos|, datoneguymlg and 5 others
yea OP social circle minned is a real thing NT is bs. you can be non NT and have huge social circle its all about the frequency of female exposure. I relate btw

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and RAITEIII
Here I'll tell you the brutal truth bc why not. Your looks are probably fine but unfortunately you have mental health issues, which, btw, can be easily resolved through proper diet, supplementation, physical exercise and learning about improving your social skills. You see outside of looks, you have to have social skills and a job or means of making money. These things make you interesting to other people and allow you to leave your home and do activities in the real world. You are busy, motivated, interested in your own life and not just women. Women will see that and be like dam this nigga actually has a life outside of pussy, I want to be part of it. These skills, combined with good looks, allow you to gain confidence that you can go and say hi to anyone and you're not scared to death that they will eat you alive. This board gives you the impression that looks are the only thing, which isn't the case, because guess what niggerr3tards, getting good looks through softmaxxing (if you do surgery thats a whole other thing, im assuming you just want to reach your own genetic potential and softmaxx can increase your psl by like 2 points in most average cases), getting good looks through sofftmaxxing is like a 2 month research and implementation process. Then you just keep doing that shit everyday. It doesn't take a fucking genius to do this, just have the consistency. You know what isn't a 2 month process, fucking getting a degree or marketable skills, making good money, moving out of your parents' home, learning to live your life, learning to have proper social skills and charisma. Therefore, you rotting on this site in your bedroom and wondering why stacy doesn't come into your bedroom and say OP pls fuck me, you handsome but poor asf no social skill or friend having ass bitch, fill me with your seed. .. ok do u get it.. yw
Damn greycel you're writing essays to advice me. Thank you.

You are right, I am mentally disabled. Or I was. My last heartbreak was about me getting roasted for "acting like a weirdo". She doesn't want to talk to me and I have suffered so much... I feel like this made me change. Just need to find the right person again.

Normally I didn't believe that you could fix your mental health but after extreme exposure I saw that I improved a lot, so I can testify that there is hope!

Thanks for coming to my thread!

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19995
It's more of a mental thing for you, I suppose. I'm very similar and have recently started to realize that it's not even my looks that are holding me back but rather the fact that I'm always stuck in my head and that I'm constantly overwhelmed with these negative feelings and thoughts of inadequacy, shame, anxiety etc.

My advice to you (and to myself as well), is to unironically just put yourself out there and try to navigate the minefield.
If you feel confident in approaching, go with that. If you've got a large social circle, try to meet people there and if you feel like dating apps are your best bet, go with that.

I've put myself on the sidelines for far too long. Of course, I've had some looks-related issues along the way that destroyed my confidence and would probably have greatly reduced my chances of achieving success at the time, had I put in any effort back then, but I fixed most of those so I feel like it's almost exclusively a mental thing right now.

Your situation sounds somewhat similar to mine. I have realized that you cannot keep blaming your looks forever, you will always find a new excuse as to why you're not good enough. But you might just be good enough, you just need to fix your mental state.

Remember, you will make things worse by NOT doing anything/not taking any action. You'll probably be scared to experience new things and end up in certain situations, and so am I.
That's why I've always avoided certain situations because I didn't want to be embarrassed, didn't want to experience feelings of shame, but that's a vicious circle when you think about it:
Not doing anything in fear of shame > experience more shame by not doing it.

Inactivity is defeat, indecisiveness is too.

You have to be willing to face your fears.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Gaia262 and RAITEIII
Damn greycel you're writing essays to advice me. Thank you.

You are right, I am mentally disabled. Or I was. My last heartbreak was about me getting roasted for "acting like a weirdo". She doesn't want to talk to me and I have suffered so much... I feel like this made me change. Just need to find the right person again.

Normally I didn't believe that you could fix your mental health but after extreme exposure I saw that I improved a lot, so I can testify that there is hope!

Thanks for coming to my thread!
You're welcome. To prove this to you I am going to delete my account bc my softmaxx routine is set up and I don't care to rot here. I may come back after I've quadrupled my salary and got a ltr with a stacy to make some threads to help out my fellow man. Good luck brodie, I loved my short stint here and I have learned so much but I am checking out.

Here are some final notes for ppl who followed my posts and got something useful from them:
1. I never told a lie, all the shit I said is real, works and I mog because of it. If u have questions i probably answered somewhere in my replies.
2. If you have sentimentality for a website/forum/etc. and can't leave here bc you've been here so long and you just rot here everyday, you will never make it. Life is brutal, you will die one day, everyone you've ever loved will turn to ash, but you can't leave a fucking website to go achieve your goals? You don't deserve it then. You will waste away and crumble.
3. The one guy whos account is also deleted but had this jb video, great video, idk why I love it so much:
4. Fuuuuuuuuuck that nigga who keeps larping as a rich hoodrat, you know who I'm talking about. I love his posts lowkey tho
5. Shoutout StreegeReturn
6. Make a "second brain" in Notion. It's a free notetaking app, look up what I'm talking about on youtube. Use it to make annual/quarterly goals, projects to reach those goals and tasks. Use Google Calendar to actually act on the tasks. Wow crazy concept you have to do shit to reach goals.
7. Law of attraction is real but you don't have to visualize daily, make a choice for your goals (Notion) and save pics of what you want your life to look like/feel like/be like in Notion somewhere and link your annual/quarterly goals to those things. I wanted to look like Nate Jacobs and I became Nate Jacobs. I wanted to move to my dream home and I did. All bc i put pics of what I wanted and wrote that shit down. You don't need to meditate and all that shit. Have actual goals for your life, its fun. Life is an RPG nigga you can achieve anything you want, the solutions exist out there for any problem you have I guarantee it. Having goals and going and doing shit is how you get bitches after you've maxxed ur looks and idk have enough money to go on a nice vacation or enjoy a cool expensive meal here and ther.
8. If you're here for more than 1 year, your mental health is shot. dig a grave for yourself already or gtfo. Come back if you have something new or useful but its no longer helping you my dude. If you are a mod here, gtfo or you will rot here forever, Im sorry to be the guy to say that
9. How to get social skills and be more nt:
https://www.youtube.com/c/VanessaVanEdwardsYT
https://www.youtube.com/c/HowCommunicationWorks/videos
https://www.youtube.com/c/CaseyZander/videos
also read some fucking literature, increase your vocabulary, idk actually show empathy by caring about what people say and looking at them as human beings, not fucking psl scores
10. how to get height increases I've attached some books at the bottom. I am experimenting with this, have gotten like 1/16th inch each week for the last month with stretching and cycling, gl faggits.
11. Sleep is the most important thing you can do for your mental health and well being. So stop thc, nicotine, alcohol, caffeine and sleep you little bitch so you get over your mommy issues. Sleep is natures therapy, you solve trauma when you sleep. Sleep 7-9 hours daily or commit sudoku. take some sleep supps if you need but nothing prescribed
12. the method to rule life is: 1. looks which you use to get 2. social circle/social skills then with that added confidence your focus should be 3. money, and then you should have your pick of the litter with 4. relationship. But you can't stop doing 1-2-3 once you get 4.
13. softmaxxing can get an average looking dude to look like a chadlite/chad, if you don't agree with this you've never done it. period. you dont have the consistency. period. if you still think I'm coping, it's ok, you can type that but you will know in your heart you never had the balls to do anything consistently for more than a month.

much love to u all

Attachments

• height_1.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • height_2.pdf
    461.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NateJacobs, |Daddy_Zygos| and RAITEIII
You're welcome. To prove this to you I am going to delete my account bc my softmaxx routine is set up and I don't care to rot here. I may come back after I've quadrupled my salary and got a ltr with a stacy to make some threads to help out my fellow man. Good luck brodie, I loved my short stint here and I have learned so much but I am checking out.

Here are some final notes for ppl who followed my posts and got something useful from them:
1. I never told a lie, all the shit I said is real, works and I mog because of it. If u have questions i probably answered somewhere in my replies.
2. If you have sentimentality for a website/forum/etc. and can't leave here bc you've been here so long and you just rot here everyday, you will never make it. Life is brutal, you will die one day, everyone you've ever loved will turn to ash, but you can't leave a fucking website to go achieve your goals? You don't deserve it then. You will waste away and crumble.
3. The one guy whos account is also deleted but had this jb video, great video, idk why I love it so much:
4. Fuuuuuuuuuck that nigga who keeps larping as a rich hoodrat, you know who I'm talking about. I love his posts lowkey tho
6. Make a "second brain" in Notion. It's a free notetaking app, look up what I'm talking about on youtube. Use it to make annual/quarterly goals, projects to reach those goals and tasks. Use Google Calendar to actually act on the tasks. Wow crazy concept you have to do shit to reach goals.
7. Law of attraction is real but you don't have to visualize daily, make a choice for your goals (Notion) and save pics of what you want your life to look like/feel like/be like in Notion somewhere and link your annual/quarterly goals to those things. I wanted to look like Nate Jacobs and I became Nate Jacobs. I wanted to move to my dream home and I did. All bc i put pics of what I wanted and wrote that shit down. You don't need to meditate and all that shit. Have actual goals for your life, its fun. Life is an RPG nigga you can achieve anything you want, the solutions exist out there for any problem you have I guarantee it. Having goals and going and doing shit is how you get bitches after you've maxxed ur looks and idk have enough money to go on a nice vacation or enjoy a cool expensive meal here and ther.
8. If you're here for more than 1 year, your mental health is shot. dig a grave for yourself already or gtfo. Come back if you have something new or useful but its no longer helping you my dude. If you are a mod here, gtfo or you will rot here forever, Im sorry to be the guy to say that
also read some fucking literature, increase your vocabulary, idk actually show empathy by caring about what people say and looking at them as human beings, not fucking psl scores
10. how to get height increases I've attached some books at the bottom. I am experimenting with this, have gotten like 1/16th inch each week for the last month with stretching and cycling, gl faggits.
11. Sleep is the most important thing you can do for your mental health and well being. So stop thc, nicotine, alcohol, caffeine and sleep you little bitch so you get over your mommy issues. Sleep is natures therapy, you solve trauma when you sleep. Sleep 7-9 hours daily or commit sudoku. take some sleep supps if you need but nothing prescribed
12. the method to rule life is: 1. looks which you use to get 2. social circle/social skills then with that added confidence your focus should be 3. money, and then you should have your pick of the litter with 4. relationship. But you can't stop doing 1-2-3 once you get 4.
13. softmaxxing can get an average looking dude to look like a chadlite/chad, if you don't agree with this you've never done it. period. you dont have the consistency. period. if you still think I'm coping, it's ok, you can type that but you will know in your heart you never had the balls to do anything consistently for more than a month.

much love to u all

I won't stop you. None should intervene between a man and his destiny. Go and follow it. I wish you the best. You'll be great. So will I. So I am lol. I'm seeing it. Cheers :)

Dn rd but most people overrate themselves

Dn rd but most people overrate themselves
I said I could be normie or lower, for the sake of this thread. Are u saying i overate myself lmao believe I dont

Why even bother when there are 10 guys for every 1 girl?

Me

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII

Does anyone relate?
Standards are way lower IRL just chAt up girls. But i understanding that its hard. I dn talk to a single girls for years before i downloaded tinder this month

much love to u all

what a legend

Does anyone relate?
do you have a social circle? Do you do stuff irl like go out to bars, play basketball at the park, hang out with your friends etc. ? Like I mean regularly, maybe at least twice a week?
If no then there's your answer