Does anyone here have pectus carinatum

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
I got it, just a little though, still got made fun of, they called me bulletproof vest, etc.

Some dude was like

”Bro if i punch u there u could die”

I promptly reminded bro that he was obese and it was all fun and games

But this one dude would always point it out and laugh at me, calling me bulletproof vest, he had the girls laughing at me too.

I didnt do shit about it cause i didnt care, but one time he tried tripping me in class, i stepped on his shoe hard asf and spat in his face, then we fought

I won the fight somehow, keep in mind this dude was the top dude in school, morroccan dude with hazel eyes and a strong jaw, knocked his ass to the ground ez

And his ugly ass boys tried fighting me but i rannout of class and went home early

Got suspended but i retained my pride and wasnt a cuck

If anyone bullies u, fight back or beat them up(only if ur under 18)

@try2beme @Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, silently_said, gookcelriceR and 1 other person
If anyone bullies u, fight back or beat them up(only if ur under 18)
This, soyciety will tell you that you are the """strong one""" for ignoring them or not resorting to violence bit if you don't stand up for yourself those painful memories will ruminate forever.
The evil and depraved die surrounded by loving families, while the scorned and abused are left alone to slowly wither away. You have nobody but yourself in this world

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
This, soyciety will tell you that you are the """strong one""" for ignoring them or not resorting to violence bit if you don't stand up for yourself those painful memories will ruminate forever.
The evil and depraved die surrounded by loving families, while the scorned and abused are left alone to slowly wither away. You have nobody but yourself in this world
Im happy i beat that nigga up he was annoying asf and one of those loud ppl in class trying to make the girls laugh and peeking to see if they were looking

He was cringe asf and tried hoodmaxxing but failed terribly

• +1
Reactions: silently_said