Does anyone know how to find a bunch of Instagram companies? Paying $20

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
For my SMMA im going to switch to contacting real companies. How tf do I find companies on Instagram tho.
Willing to pay $20 to the person with the best answer
I just need a list of real companies on Instagram so I can copy and paste my outreach method and see if they respond.
icegif-144.gif

ycombinator invests $500k to several startups a year twice a year every year. in spring, then in winter.
these startups go by "Name (YC BatchYear)" e.g "Name (YC W23)".
name = name of startup
yc = ycombinator
S or W = spring or winter
23 = last two digits of [current year].

to find these startups you need to look up (on IG or Twitter) "YC + batch year". then you'll have a bunch of options to choose from. people have found internships and jobs from contacting these startup founders directly on social media, which wouldn't have been possible otherwise. these startup founders are pretty responsive and friendly for the most part. I don't know how this relates to your business idea but you can give it a try.

you can also find them on linkedin which seems more effective.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 8771
1.Use Instagram's search function (You can use Instagram's search function to search for keywords related to the industry you want to target. For example, if you are targeting fitness companies, you can search for keywords such as "fitness," "workout," "gym," etc. Instagram will show you the top posts and accounts related to those keywords.)

2.Use Instagram hashtags, so if u want a fashion company, use chad words like #fashion, #style you get the idea incel

3.Look for accounts of competitors ( Look for accounts of competitors or similar companies in the industry you want to target. Check out their followers and who they are following)

4.Use Instagram's Explore page

Once you have found the companies you want to target, you can reach out to them through direct messaging on Instagram. Make sure to personalize your message and explain how your services can benefit their business.

Note that simply copying and pasting your outreach message may not be the most effective approach. It is important to customize your message based on the company and their specific needs.

hope this helps i put more effort into this than the assingment i have due for college

For my SMMA im going to switch to contacting real companies. How tf do I find companies on Instagram tho.
Willing to pay $20 to the person with the best answer
I just need a list of real companies on Instagram so I can copy and paste my outreach method and see if they respond.
icegif-144.gif
One way you can find them is to go to settings and enable the ads option so it will only show the ads and scroll down for a while and after sometime the algorithm will only show the affiliate content in you feeds and you can see which company they are sponsoring with and whom they have tagged and you can approach them depending upon your audience size
You can also find the ones with professional tags like #homedecorations , #shopart , #grocerydecorations instead of just #waterpaintings, #drawings #pastels etc. As this has higher chances of attracting the customer who might actually buy a product
And while aproaching the company I show your product for free as first impression