does anyone know what gives someone "gay face"

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
I have had this said to me a couple of times and have been hit on by gay men a few times

but when I hear about this 'gay face' thing, it confuses me. because I have seen women point to highly masculine guys and go 'he looks gay'

not just feminine looking guys.

is gay face real, or is it just a result of being semi-GL and acting a certain way? imo it seems like people who are chatty like women, (yes I am great at small talk and gossip, even with women, because my personal life is so fucked up I cant talk about it to anyone) get branded with the "might be" gay mark.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and thecel
Gay face said by a man it’s mostly cuz of jealousy, aka the guy who he said it it’s a pretty boy, or the second option he lacks masculine traits but rarely this is the reason. Best example was Bieber
Dunno from a women perspective

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Britmaxxer
gay face means you most likely won't resist when some man comes for your butt

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18494 and thecel
I think it's something about teh eyes? There are deffo some people who you just know are gay within 2 seconds of looking at them

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Agendum, Yerico7 and 1 other person
I think it's something about teh eyes? There are deffo some people who you just know are gay within 2 seconds of looking at them
:feelswhy: its fucking over girls must all think I want to fuck dudes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Agendum and thecel
:feelswhy: its fucking over girls must all think I want to fuck dudes.
would need more info, tbh.
Some girls will imply a guy is gay as a kind of 'neg' to try to get him to make a move on her kinda thing.
And sometimes it's way more about behaviour than your actual face. Posture, energy - and never flirting etc.
Doubt you look like a gaylord, tbh. Not that many people have that gay look that i'm thinking of, but i've deffo seen it a fair few times.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and thecel
I have had this said to me a couple of times and have been hit on by gay men a few times

but when I hear about this 'gay face' thing, it confuses me. because I have seen women point to highly masculine guys and go 'he looks gay'

is gay face real, or is it just a result of being semi-GL and acting a certain way? imo it seems like people who are chatty like women, (yes I am great at small talk and gossip, even with women, because my personal life is so fucked up I cant talk about it to anyone) get branded with the "might be" gay mark.
i think its for guys with full wide lips and small noses

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869

Cucked supras

Usually, it's not your face, but your body, assuming you don't put makeup on your face.

If you are really skinny with a low body fat percentage and no muscle mass, gay guys will see you as a twink.

The more muscular you become, the less skinny you will look, and as a result, you won't be seen as a twink anymore.
Instead of wanting to dominate you, they will want you to dominate them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Britmaxxer
well if someone’s eyebrows looks too curved like an unnatural woman it looks gay. if someone curls their eyelashes it might look gay. if someone has fillers like jordan barrett they might look gay.

gay dudes do a lot of retarded ass softmaxxing procedures that usually only women do

basically people who looksmax look gay, like… it seems chads don’t need it or something. being over groomed with your beard and stuff shaping it very specially, and also ultra smooth skin might lowkey give the gay looks. don’t think looking gay is a bad thing. if i can manipulate women into thinking i’m a gay man against toxic masculinity by just curling my eyelashes, i see manipulating women as a masculine trait. might put on makeup and manipulate women tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum
oh and btw, femaledatingstrategy posts end bluepill copes. they used to post mucular guys to debunk dad bod propaganda, they heightpill constantly, they talk about how ugly old guys are, anddd…. they literally have some people who have said frequently that every man they have been attracted to unfortunately turned out gay.

women understand softmaxxing so they can spot gay men who softmax. most jaw implants are gay men btw

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum and bogii
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Agendum
It’s just dumb bullshit from mentally ill people who think, you can read ones sexuality from facial feautures.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Gay face said by a man it’s mostly cuz of jealousy, aka the guy who he said it it’s a pretty boy, or the second option he lacks masculine traits but rarely this is the reason. Best example was Bieber
Dunno from a women perspective
cope

Yo homeboi, whats your adress, us and the crew waiting to bite sum redboned twink