Does autism cause a high chin to philtrum ratio

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
My stepsister is high functioning autistic and has a 1:3 philtrum to chin ratio, none of her other bones are masculine and she looks pretty normal otherwise, none of her family has that type of chin or philtrum either. I thought i read something about super short philtrum and tall chin being an autism trait but i dont know what to google search to confirm that lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14918
my brother has aspergers and has this too

sounds legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 9446
my brother has aspergers and has this too

sounds legit
Hahaha this is fucking hilarious. Whats crazy too is shes 5’8 still growing and her brother (who is a MtF transgender) is 5’3 and finished growing. My stepmoms normal but she told me she kinda fucked up while pregnant with the both of them and they had deficiencies or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Specifically, boys with autism have broader faces and mouths, flatter noses, narrower cheeks and a shorter philtrum

Last edited:
Hahaha this is fucking hilarious. Whats crazy too is shes 5’8 still growing and her brother (who is a MtF transgender) is 5’3 and finished growing. My stepmoms normal but she told me she kinda fucked up while pregnant with the both of them and they had deficiencies or something
Both my parents have long philtrums, I've got a long philtrum my brother is the only one with a short one.

I always wondered why he had a short philtrum :lul::lul::lul:

@lutte long philtrum chads winning

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Both my parents have long philtrums, I've got a long philtrum my brother is the only one with a short one.

I always wondered why he had a short philtrum :lul::lul::lul:

@lutte long philtrum chads winning
Mines pretty long too 18mm but size 8 fitted cap type huge skull and tall chin. A bunch of tiktok boys i see these days have long philtrums we stay winnin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot