Does bodybuilding have any benefits for the face?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
What do you think?

lifting heavy weights improve your hormonal profile, your hormonal profile affects fat/fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
In my case, it made my face less beta looking.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yes, but if ur ugly don’t expect to be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Yeah but don't inject steroids

What do you think?
DEFINETELY YES
when you have a decent muscle mass, you can have low bodyfat without looking slender.
low bodyfat levels affect facial beauty because your jaw and cheekbones will be much more defined.
weight training increases testosterone (this is why muscles grow) and you could get a more masculine face.
neck and trap training directly affects your facial beauty because a thick neck is very attractive

weight training increases testosterone (this is why muscles grow) and you could get a more masculine face.
What if you're done growing and 20+? Testosterone will still affect facial masculinity? I know it should during puberty since that's when bones grow but what if you do it after your done growing?

What do you think?
Bulking? No. Infact, bulking the wrong way can ruin your face. Cutting? Yes. Especially if youre more than 15% body fat.

What if you're done growing and 20+? Testosterone will still affect facial masculinity? I know it should during puberty since that's when bones grow but what if you do it after your done growing?
my face totally changed from 19 years old to 20 years old. pm me for the pics

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Gymcelling makes your face higher T looking, so it can definitely help you out.

It still affects the face in adulthood. Just take a look at ftm transgender people, they're well into adulthood and their faces become more masculine.

What do you think?
are you talking about normal gymcelling or actual bodybuilding where you inject steroids and cut to insane bf levels in order to have a retarded looking body and enlarged heart while dying at the age of 30

are you talking about normal gymcelling or actual bodybuilding where you inject steroids and cut to insane bf levels in order to have a retarded looking body and enlarged heart while dying at the age of 30
Quality over quantity that goes for life as well I would rather have lived life to its fullest using roids and partying i.e a Zyzz lifestyle and die young instead of getting old just to get old. So many people somehow think that the goal in life is to reach the age of 75 or 80 years old and says it´s tragic to die in the early twenties like Zyzz but that guy lived more in his short life than most people ever will so quality over quantity