Does bullying affect negatively school performance?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
Does bullying affect negatively school performance? How much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and PubertyMaxxer
A lot for some ppl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Yeah

• +1
Yes and general intelligence too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 3828, itorroella9 and 3 others
i want to get bullied by a female

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, AcneScars, Uglyandfat and 11 others
i want to get bullied by a female
Just act like a bitch then - confess to a girl how much you love her, think about her, want to be dominated and you will do anything for her...
I did this to a girl in college, I felt in love with her and after I confessed my love to her I became her baggage boy: I carried her stuff, bought her things, did all sorts of chores, while she kept criticizing me for being too slow, dumb, or if I refused to do something, that I didn't really love her. After two weeks, my love vanished, and I really started to hate her.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, AcneScars, WontStopNorwooding and 14 others
I imagine the kids I bullied had shit grades

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Looks234
Yes. I had a 1.5 GPA in high school due to bullying and exclusion. Still got a 99th percentile score on the SAT and got into a good college.

• +1
Yes. I had a 1.5 GPA in high school due to bullying and exclusion. Still got a 99th percentile score on the SAT and got into a good college.
Can I post your pics publicly bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Just act like a bitch then - confess to a girl how much you love her, think about her, want to be dominated and you will do anything for her...
I did this to a girl in college, I felt in love with her and after I confessed my love to her I became her baggage boy: I carried her stuff, bought her things, did all sorts of chores, while she kept criticizing me for being too slow, dumb, or if I refused to do something, that I didn't really love her. After two weeks, my love vanished, and I really started to hate her.
over

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
reply to me how did you change your diet to reduce bloat

Lmao that's like navy bluepill shit, it's like listening to my Mom's advice on dating lol

reply to me how did you change your diet to reduce bloat
There's no such thing as "bloat", it's called being fat. Every single model is like 8-10% BF, not 12-15% like I was. Going from ~15% to 8% made a huge difference, but obviously I don't have model bones so the overall improvement isn't much. I'd say I'm exactly the same overall rating that I was when I was bloated gymmaxxed vs. lean, maybe even lower.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Lmao that's like navy bluepill shit, it's like listening to my Mom's advice on dating lol
You just asked how to get bullied by a girl or did you already forget?

It can destroy you from within, of course grades will suffer

Funny coincidence how everyone on this forum got 99th percentile scores on their tests

Chadpreet @AcneScars bullied people at school because they are not indo Nordic
@Chadeep
:blackpill::blackpill:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and AcneScars