Reactions: SadLivwr and ilyess
no u retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Meeriofly and Broly
yes chewing will hypertrophy the masseter muscle

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
not what others are saying
one person said yes, thats not others thats other, anyways listen, you clearly know nothing about the masseters otherwise you would know chewing on a piece of rubber is no different to chewing on a piece of rubber (chewing gum)

one person said yes, thats not others thats other, anyways listen, you clearly know nothing about the masseters otherwise you would know chewing on a piece of rubber is no different to chewing on a piece of rubber (chewing gum)
if I knew why would I ask the question lmao

Could you make your own version of Chisell from like cutting up a cheap rubber mouthguard or something?

Or just use mastic gum I guess

if you have the correct masseter muscle insertions yes it will make your jaw look sharper but if your insertions are bad then you'll end up looking bloated, best advice is just try it and see

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Chissell will break before you seen any results. Each set is more than $30, and the company provides practically zero support for their delicate product.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, theanonymousone and Stopping@Nothing19
might as well incisor chew on mastic if you're going down that route. better than some shitty piece of plastic. do it 8 hours a day for a month and update with pics and ct scan :feelsokman: one guy apparently got open bite from it so you'll be my guinea pig greycel

might as well incisor chew on mastic if you're going down that route. better than some shitty piece of plastic. do it 8 hours a day for a month and update with pics and ct scan :feelsokman: one guy apparently got open bite from it so you'll be my guinea pig greycel

I really wanna try chewing but I don't know whether to use molars, premolars, incisors, etc.

Might get MSE soon so I want to chew HARD when I do, but I want to do it the right way and not recess myself or something lol

Chisell 'works' insofar as chewing obviously causes masseter hypertrophy, but that's not always desirable OP.

Since you can't change the 'coverage' of the masseter (i.e. how much of the surface of your facial skeleton is covered by it), if you have small/recessed/underprojected jaws, then your masseters will cover a proportionately larger area of your face than if you didn't.

Everything else held constant, this basically means that it's quite a bit easier for any masseter hypertrophy to visually dominate your face, making recessed jaws look even weaker by comparison, diminishing the appearance of zygo projection, etc.

If you have recessed jaws then there's also a good chance that you have excessive soft tissue, buccal fat, etc., which hypertrophied masseters would push out / further accentuate for a bottom-heavy look w/ bloated chipmunk cheeks.