• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I’m on Wellbutrin to be careful because it could increase anxiety

Good thing though is it raises your libido through the roof

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
I’m on Wellbutrin to be careful because it could increase anxiety

Good thing though is it raises your libido through the roof
yea im also on cymbalta which also increases norepinephrine so im considering switching back over to prozac or zoloft so i can still benefit from dopamine and norepinephrine. cuz max dose cymbalta+wellbutrin def increases my anxiety but mainly i get night sweats and insomnia

yea im also on cymbalta which also increases norepinephrine so im considering switching back over to prozac or zoloft so i can still benefit from dopamine and norepinephrine. cuz max dose cymbalta+wellbutrin def increases my anxiety but mainly i get night sweats and insomnia
DONT TAKE ZOLOFT

I had seirous Ed just after the first couple days of taking it

Thank god it’s gone

I’d also for anxiety meditate max and exercise religious that way it’s controllable

no i think high GABA makes u low inhib

(@InjectE not sure lol)

DONT TAKE ZOLOFT

I had seirous Ed just after the first couple days of taking it

Thank god it’s gone

I’d also for anxiety meditate max and exercise religious that way it’s controllable
yea i really have to work out consistently again. i dont have the same drive as i used to.

lol i took max dose zoloft and prozac bro its all good, i was fine on it. only thing was just it was pretty hard to nut but that wouldnt be a problem cuz i would also be taking wellbutrin
no i think high GABA makes u low inhib

(@InjectE not sure lol)
sucks tho cuz every single gaba modulator is addictive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Yes

ADHD medications make introverted people more extroverted because of more dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Its a vicious cycle for dopamine-less cels, the less you have the less you receive.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Yes

ADHD medications make introverted people more extroverted because of more dopamine
Then I def gotta switch meds, thx

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Yes, Chads are low inhib because of the constant affect and attention of everyone.

No, im joking, Chad is low inhib because he is good looking and tall, he can make all he wants but what i said before is true too.