Does e-boy style have good appeal?

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
I am thinking about trying the e-boy/alternative aesthetic style for some niche appeal.
But I am unsure if that actually looks good on guys. I really like that style on girls and - in my eyes - it halos pretty much every girl I see.
I think that maybe it would have the same effect on the women who like this style.

But I am unsure if that has any appeal at all. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero and Deleted member 12330

It does, rip your dignity and respect from other males though, if you want to go for that shit inject roids asap to at least have a good physique :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lmao, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
Go for it if you're a zoomer, you'd look retarded if you were to try out that style while you're in your 20's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and RoundHouse
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
Probaly would get bullied by men. And its weird at your age

I am thinking about trying the e-boy/alternative aesthetic style for some niche appeal.
But I am unsure if that actually looks good on guys. I really like that style on girls and - in my eyes - it halos pretty much every girl I see.
I think that maybe it would have the same effect on the women who like this style.

post examples of e-boy style?

It does, rip your dignity and respect from other males though, if you want to go for that shit inject roids asap to at least have a good physique :feelskek:

Wanted to say the same lol
Prettyboy/eboy style is retarded lol,all the males will bully you (especially if you color your nails)
Everyone would call u gay

Just wear designer clothes that fit and look good with some tight jeans (light blue or grey) that are ripped and that leave your ankle open (approximately 2 inches from shoe to edge of the pants)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RoundHouse
Doesnt really matter as long as girls like him
Getting bullied will lower his status. So girls might have liked him but because his status is lower they dont

Show pictures, cause I've seen "e-boys" wear various things, from shitty ass niche color combinations, to looking like a drill video clip with 270s,TNF jacket etc. Depends on what you look like, and therefore what your pheno supports best

Getting bullied will lower his status. So girls might have liked him but because his status is lower they dont
Again, it doesn’t matter

Ugly men in the early 10s used to shit all day on Bieber like they do nowadays with prettyboys / eboys on tik tok

It doesn’t bother girls the slightest they would still gladly get boned by them

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:(, HQNPmaxxing, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Depend on age.

Probaly would get bullied by men. And its weird at your age
If you don't look at my ID you would never ever know my real age

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
No one bullies me. I get respect usually

In my country everyone has turned bi so even 2 PSL 4`11 framelet bluepilled ethnics are e-boy maxxing rn
Also, could Zario Bolaños be considered an E-boy?

In my country everyone has turned bi so even 2 PSL 4`11 framelet bluepilled ethnics are e-boy maxxing rn
Also, could Zario Bolaños be considered an E-boy?
I just looked him up on Google. - Haircut-wise Zario could be considered E-Boy. But he lacks the rings; chains and black clothing, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I just looked him up on Google. - Haircut-wise Zario could be considered E-Boy. But he lacks the rings; chains and black clothing, etc.
Yh he is a mogger he is only like 16 tho

Yh he is a mogger he is only like 16 tho
I've not heard of him before. I just checked out his tiktok and wow.
There are some Chads on Tiktok. I have seen plenty of pretty boys on there. Even with millions of followers. But usually, there are some comments who make jokes or atleast comment on SOME other things than looks. But with this guy, his comments are FULL of thirst. Just 100% compliments on his looks. Insane.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I've not heard of him before. I just checked out his tiktok and wow.
There are some Chads on Tiktok. I have seen plenty of pretty boys on there. Even with millions of followers. But usually, there are some comments who make jokes or atleast comment on SOME other things than looks. But with this guy, his comments are FULL of thirst. Just 100% compliments on his looks. Insane.
It is over.

It rapes your dignity and your self esteem. Woman look at you because they want to claim you for short term use.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing

the sort of eboy style is going out of fashion, also don't do it if ur out of college or above 21