Does everyone look like a chinless freak when doing chin tucks or is that just me

TaCopineEstMoche

TaCopineEstMoche

Banned
Just took a bunch of profile shots of me doing McKenzie chin tucks (trying to sort out my posture) and boy do I feel like roping now, lol.

Does anyone actually walk around like this?

chinless as in? I've noticed that I do kinda look worse but I can't quite figure out exactly why

chinless as in? I've noticed that I do kinda look worse but I can't quite figure out exactly why

Well it just seems to me that when you're "tucking your chin," by its very definition you're reducing the projection of your face, steepening the angle of your jaw and receding your chin.

I have the McKenzie book "Treat Your Own Neck" in which he outlines these chin tucks as an exercise. Here's his depiction of good posture:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Well it just seems to me that when you're "tucking your chin," by its very definition you're reducing the projection of your face, steepening the angle of your jaw and receding your chin.

I have the McKenzie book "Treat Your Own Neck" in which he outlines these chin tucks as an exercise. Here's his depiction of good posture:

View attachment 7502
suifuel tbh

Just took a bunch of profile shots of me doing McKenzie chin tucks (trying to sort out my posture) and boy do I feel like roping now, lol.

Does anyone actually walk around like this?
Show pics

View attachment 7502
Everyone looks shitty doing it

Yeah also noticed that in my selfies.