Does eyes get more hooded at lower bodyfat?

A

alainchalamet

Bronze
I thought losing weight might reduce my hooding, but it seems my eyes become more hooded when losing weight, does this make sense? Anyone else have this experience?

Usually it's the other way around. Maybe you're ingesting less potassium, which may contribute to increased water retention/puffier appearance of your eyelids

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lmao, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Usually it's the other way around. Maybe you're ingesting less potassium, which may contribute to increased water retention/puffier appearance of your eyelids
huh yeah it's weird that's what I thought as well

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
no, look at connor mcreggor extreme weight cut, also 50 cents cut...

• +1
Reactions: alainchalamet
huh yeah it's weird that's what I thought as well
Not excactly a good thing though. Potassium is important and often falls short on restrictive diets. Hooding is overrated anyway and the puffy kind doesn't usually look appealing

• +1
No.

• +1
Not excactly a good thing though. Potassium is important and often falls short on restrictive diets. Hooding is overrated anyway and the puffy kind doesn't usually look appealing
Nah yeah I know will supplement it and see what happens I guess. It fixed some of my assymetry because one eye used to be a bit more hooded than the other lol

Muh hooded eyes

Muh hooded eyes
Guy in blue polo shirt angry 2

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, efidescontinuado and gamma
Nah yeah I know will supplement it and see what happens I guess. It fixed some of my assymetry because one eye used to be a bit more hooded than the other lol
Don't supplement. Incorporate more foods that are high in potassium into your diet. Sweet potatoes, beans, carrots, brussels sprouts, bananas etc. just replace your carb sources with high potassium ones. Don't neglect salt tho

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 9568