Does fapping cause acne?

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
I've noticed a pattern with my acne: every time I fap, I get acne the other day or after. And if I fap more than once in a day, the acne I get becomes worse. But if I don't my skin becomes clear, soft, and less oily (I have oily skin already).

I got a breakout this week and I rarely do, and what do you know? this same week I literally fapped like 5-10 times which I usually don't.

Time to confirm my observation: I''m going to do no fap for a week or so and see what happens. I'll make an update.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
I've noticed a pattern with my acne: every time I fap, I get acne the other day or after. And if I fap more than once in a day, the acne I get becomes worse. But if I don't my skin becomes clear, soft, and less oily (I have oily skin already).

I got a breakout this week and I rarely do, and what do you know? this same week I literally fapped like 5-10 times which I usually don't.

Time to confirm my observation: I''m going to do no fap for a week or so and see what happens. I'll make an update.
Turn this into a study.

Can you count and calculate acne density? Make it scientific and produce a table.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No
Fapping doesn't "cause" acne
wtf

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Deleted member 6401

When you fap you get a testosterone imbalance it drops and there is less test to balance estrogen out. Ur oil production will increase. Signs of low test are drowsiness irritability increased sebum production.

• +1
No
Fapping doesn't "cause" acne
wtf

It seems like it does for me, that's at least what I've noticed and hoping to figure out after my nofap.

Turn this into a study.

Can you count and calculate acne density? Make it scientific and produce a table.

I'll try to do bro. I'll have a before and after pic too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
No

• +1
increased sebum production.
Complete opposite actually
Androgens stimulate the sebaceous glands to produce more oil
hence why Acne usually appears in puberty

• +1
I decreased my fapping frequency and got 2 new pimples
It's the opposite for me. I decrease my fapping frequency and the amount of pimples decreases. Or so we shall see.

• +1
Possible,excessive fapping is harmful,my friend always complain that he gets pimple after he faps jfl

• +1

I mean, if it works for you, go ahead bro. If you want to keep fapping, there's probably something you could add to your skincare routine to help with the acne.

• +1
I mean, if it works for you, go ahead bro. If you want to keep fapping, there's probably something you could add to your skincare routine to help with the acne.
Zinc.

• +1
I have capped like 3 times a day for 3 years during my mid-late teens and I never had acne, maybe a pimple once every few months but other than that, nothing.

• +1
Litterally ANYTHING can cause acne, it all depends on the individual and how their body reacts to stimulus. So yes fapping may very well cause acne for YOU.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
It's total bs , start cleaning the bed you sleep on 1st

• +1
I have capped like 3 times a day for 3 years during my mid-late teens and I never had acne, maybe a pimple once every few months but other than that, nothing.
Same tbh.

• +1
I used to legit fap like 5-6 times a day sometimes in high school when i was like 15 and never had acne.

• +1
It gave me really bad acne when I did it ngl

• +1
Myth

• +1
I wish I could fap with my 2D waifus all day everyday and watch JAV too but I can't.

I'm on NoFap for my 3D waifu waiting for me in Tokyo.

Yes it does goes pimples, it also causes brain fog, lethargy, and some really fucked up thoughts.

• +1
It’s actually the opposite I think.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 6401
Fapqoed yesterday didnt get any

• +1
Im still not sure. Ive been fapping more than usual this month and got a bad breakout. I clearing up during no nut november but on my previous 30+ day streak I was breaking out.