does fin actually stunt facial growth or height after 18?

N

notgonnacopenomore

Iron
yh yh okay i know some people will be like, jfl if you think you will still grow after 18. but in my family it's an actual thing, we grow in height till 23. im 99% sure im stll growing in height. now with that being said, im not scared of the sides. i will pop it like its a candy idrc. just wanna know yes or no? also this might be a dumb question. but i swear to god im not kidding. my mpb started after loosing alot of weight (lost around 20kgs in 3 months). i noticed hair at my temples getting shorter and shorter. and some thinning on my crown. i know its mpb, but if its because of loosing weigth can i just like idk stay where i am at for now? idk man, its not noticeable tbh, but hair is everything. mpb does run in my family. i was thinking if i can just stay here and use finasteride when im 23 or 25... or i can just rope tbh sounds a better option lmao.

nah

two of them niggas here had 5-alpha-reductase deficiency from birth aka no dht and it didn't stunt growth at all

ah i see and they are brothers?
I think so. they're related for sure but I don't remember exactly. google male pseudohermaproditism and you should find the study.

• +1
Reactions: notgonnacopenomore
yh yh okay i know some people will be like, jfl if you think you will still grow after 18. but in my family it's an actual thing, we grow in height till 23. im 99% sure im stll growing in height. now with that being said, im not scared of the sides. i will pop it like its a candy idrc. just wanna know yes or no? also this might be a dumb question. but i swear to god im not kidding. my mpb started after loosing alot of weight (lost around 20kgs in 3 months). i noticed hair at my temples getting shorter and shorter. and some thinning on my crown. i know its mpb, but if its because of loosing weigth can i just like idk stay where i am at for now? idk man, its not noticeable tbh, but hair is everything. mpb does run in my family. i was thinking if i can just stay here and use finasteride when im 23 or 25... or i can just rope tbh sounds a better option lmao
yh yh okay i know some people will be like, jfl if you think you will still grow after 18. but in my family it's an actual thing, we grow in height till 23. im 99% sure im stll growing in height. now with that being said, im not scared of the sides. i will pop it like its a candy idrc. just wanna know yes or no? also this might be a dumb question. but i swear to god im not kidding. my mpb started after loosing alot of weight (lost around 20kgs in 3 months). i noticed hair at my temples getting shorter and shorter. and some thinning on my crown. i know its mpb, but if its because of loosing weigth can i just like idk stay where i am at for now? idk man, its not noticeable tbh, but hair is everything. mpb does run in my family. i was thinking if i can just stay here and use finasteride when im 23 or 25... or i can just rope tbh sounds a better option lmao.
Fin will increase testosterone in the body, testosterone is what seals bone plate growth. So yes depends on if you increase test enough to seal your plates. Male pattern baldness is also do to increasing testosterone.
Just wait till you are 25-30 if you want to take fin.
Just use a dermal roller on your head and do arobic exercises, since increased blood flow will lead to more hair naturally.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 13754 and 5 others
Fin will increase testosterone in the body, testosterone is what seals bone plate growth. So yes depends on if you increase test enough to seal your plates. Male pattern baldness is also do to increasing testosterone.
Just use a dermal roller on your head and do arobic exercises, since increased blood flow will lead to more hair naturally.
thanks bro for giving me hope, but i dont want to cope. also do you think my mpb is kinda related to extreme weight loss as i mentioned? also i do think your right. i have been doing derma rolling and massages and my hair has become very thick. but i am just making sure if i should fucking hop on fin and stop thinking about my hair. also do you have any experience u would like to share?

Are you anorexic, That leads to thinning hair. If you’re not getting enough protein your hair will thin just like people who have eating disorders. Fin has many effects, for one it will shrink your prostate. Yes you will have more hair, but fin only works as long as you take it. You will have to take it for the rest of your life to keep that new hair. Once you stop fin your prostate will begin growing and your test will go down and your new hair will fall and not regrow.

Are you anorexic, That leads to thinning hair. If you’re not getting enough protein your hair will thin just like people who have eating disorders. Fin has many effects, for one it will shrink your prostate. Yes you will have more hair, but fin only works as long as you take it. You will have to take it for the rest of your life to keep that new hair. Once you stop fin your prostate will begin growing and your test will go down and your new hair will fall and not regrow.
no brother I'm not anerexic I have never been less then 18 percent body fat jfl. but here is my question to you, if I were to not eat enough protein. which I think I dont cause my diet is utter shit. tell me why am I only thinning in crown are and hairline? shouldn't I be thinning all over?

thinning in crown
YOURE SAYING THIS AND YOURE NOT ON FIN ALREADY ? :dafuckfeels:
how many hairs do you lose a day?
I sometimes havent eaten gram of protein in the past months for weeks and didnt notice any extra hair loss, I feel like if you diet gives you hairloss you have to be protein defficent for WEEKs.

total cope estrogen seals the plates, that's why males are taller than and castradis, klinefelter sydrome even taller cause they have very little estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Ryan
wait ..it will stunt ur frame growth.. @Preston

could be.
If one still has a few inches of growth left. But needs dht also for growth. But dht get surpressed with finastride; thus limited/less height growth potentially.
BUT, even more so, actually. for masculine features growth, like genitelia stuff basically.

Finasteride has no effect on bones, you can take it since you were born and still end up as the same height with the same bone structure. Because DHT does it play a role on growing bones.

could be.
If one still has a few inches of growth left. But needs dht also for growth. But dht get surpressed with finastride; thus limited/less height growth potentially.
BUT, even more so, actually. for masculine features growth, like genitelia stuff basically.
Do you believing in mewing? If yes, do you think me taking fin will effect mewing results?