does going to the gym make you stronger?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
im probably going to start gym next year but mainly because i want to be stronger and have a stocky looking body. ive got some questions

at 5ft11 would i be a gym manlet?
does going to the gym and getting bigger arms actually make you stronger?
is it worth going to the gym if you have a decent frame but your wrists are small?

@chadison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, n0rthface, itorroella9 and 2 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908, n0rthface, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
can someone tag that redpill guy who has autism i forgot his name and also tag any gym users

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 6403
No.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8908, hebbewem and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 10615
If you lift weights then yes it makes you stronger. Why wouldn't it?

Assuming you are upping the amount you lift every now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
"Does going to the gym make you stronger"

the absolute state of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, TeenAscender, Deleted member and 18 others
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
"Does drinking water make you hydrated?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, never_lucky, datboijj and 5 others

@chadison
Here in the US I'm a heightmogger at 5'9" as soon as a walk into the gym. Gyms are full of TURBOmanlets you will be fine at 5'11"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 9670
no, browsing looksmax makes you stronger

in autism

i used to have friends 2 years ago

and now im in a straightcoat locked in a padded dorm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 15884
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 9670
a lot of people i see at the gym are smaller than me and i'm 6'1 so take from that what u will
where do you live? at 5ft11 would you be called a compensating manlet?

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
Are you retarded, going to the gym is resistance training which increases strength. I swear there’s some Autists on the forum who’s benefit most from a bullet to the temple ngl

• +1
Reactions: mazzi and germanlooks
where do you live? at 5ft11 would you be called a compensating manlet?
ireland.

just go to the gym bro it's not something you can control and the least of your issues, your height is average, are you trying to get attention from other men or something bro?

if a girl likes you she will like you regardless of your height so forget about the ones that dont :p

Does swimming make me wet?

im probably going to start gym next year but mainly because i want to be stronger and have a stocky looking body. ive got some questions

is it worth going to the gym if you have a decent frame but your wrists are small?

@chadison
No, yes, yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

@chadison
No, exercising makes you stronger.

Actually, if you're lifting weights without steroids, it's easier and faster to gain strength than to build muscle.

In 6-12 months of serious training, you could reach a 135 lb overhead press for 5 reps, a 225 lb bench press for 5 reps, a 315 lb squat for 5 reps and a 405 lb deadlift for 5 reps.

In 2-3 years of serious training, you would reach at the bare minimum (some guys can do more): a 200 lb overhead press, a 315 lb bench press, a 405 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift.

The problem with training as a natural is that even after reaching such an impressive level of strength, you won't look nearly as big as Chris Hemsworth in Thor, Jeff Seid, or David Laid, so you won't have the extremely aesthetic physique that has the potential of making you into a Chad or Chadlite, you'll be strong but you won't look extremely impressive but you will look like you lift, and you'll be stronger than most steroid users.

In my opinion, it is best to first get strong before starting your first steroid cycle because you are more likely to get more gains from it because you will be more serious with your training and you'll know the true meaning of serious training so you won't waste your first cycle (by training like a moron).

Also, if you started out with a small frame and a skinny physique, your natural muscular potential is going to be very bad, but if you take steroids, you could achieve a very impressive physique, mainly because good genetics for steroid users will just help them to become way too big so for someone who has bad genetics, being on steroids can definitely give them an amazing physique, it's just that they won't look like a pro bodybuilder but if you're doing this for looksmaxxing, then having bad genetics won't be a problem.

The reason why I care more about my looks than my strength is because it has been proven that women don't care how much you lift, they only care about how much you look like you can lift, this is also why MMA isn't an effective way to attract women, because women would rather be with a guy who looks tough than a guy who is actually tough. And the same goes for men, muscular men get more respect from their peers than pro fighters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615