Does Kamala have a chance of winning?

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
Im not a jewmerican but I do plan on moving there after I graduate so in 2028 so this does somewhat affect me

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ey88, owlofathena and 1 other person
it's 50/50 between her and trump
Screenshot 2024 08 04 161353

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Jamaldickjavontus, watah and 6 others
imagine a women president

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, MA_ascender, nigtard and 10 others
Offtopic but just unlocked Salludon in fifa. What do you think?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, halloweed, datboijj and 5 others
WTF, WHO TF IS VOTING FOR THIS BITCH
Ppl who dislike Trump.

She's also an ex state attorney general (a ruthless one too), so it's not going to piss off the 'democrats are too weak on justice' ppl.

She was vice president.

She's younger than Trump

She's also an ex senator.

Basically she appeals to people who don't completely hate the status quo, or people who hate Trump.

It's pretty easy to see the appeal.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, incel194012940, watah and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, TechnoBoss, 0S4MA and 2 others
Ppl who dislike Trump.

She's also an ex state attorney general (a ruthless one too), so it's not going to piss off the 'democrats are too weak on justice' ppl.

She was vice president.

She's younger than Trump

Basically she appeals to people who don't completely hate the status quo, or people who hate Trump.

Better than Biden but I did think the shooting would do more for trump than it did

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, optimisticzoomer, try2beme and 2 others
You're not moving there btw.
Half the world "plans on" moving to US, but you won't be granted a visa

Unless by "graduate" you mean graduate from a PhD in a desired field

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard and AutisticGymcel
I hope she loses.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and optimisticzoomer
WTF, WHO TF IS VOTING FOR THIS BITCH
There are now enough idiots and low-class scumbags that will vote for her. Look around you. Most people are veritable trash.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Funnyunenjoyer1, AutisticGymcel and 2 others
There are now enough idiots and low-class scumbags that will vote for her. Look around you. Most people are veritable trash.
> High IQ
> Vote for trump

Pick one

Democrats voters are more educated on average, for a start

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, normie_joe and watah
It's meant to be the same process as other countries
My visa has to have a better chance of getting accepted than some faggot in central Bangladesh. It will probably be a student visa for law school or a work visa

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and optimisticzoomer
My visa has to have a better chance of getting accepted than some faggot in central Bangladesh. It will probably be a student visa for law school or a work visa
Law school is like $100k/year in burgerland

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, watah and 0S4MA
No
They actually want people from random countries, which is why countries like the UK and Canada are excluded from the green card lottery, as there's already loads of those people.
If you don't fit the criteria for any of the visas, you won't get one. Student visas are only for the study period. Some people manage to stay after but probably cos they studied a PhD and got a job related to it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard and 0S4MA
No
They actually want people from random countries, which is why countries like the UK and Canada are excluded from the green card lottery, as there's already loads of those people.
If you don't fit the criteria for any of the visas, you won't get one. Student visas are only for the study period. Some people manage to stay after but probably cos they studied a PhD and got a job related to it
Moving to America is hell I thank God that I got an uncle in Florida

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah and optimisticzoomer
No
Damn I see, I guess its the other way around then, easier for Americans to come to Canada

Nice libtard thread kys

Does that work? I swear it needs to be your parents and you need to be a child for the relatives path to work

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and 0S4MA
Na nigga don’t step foot in my state or my gang will be on you frf

idk, polls had far right winning in france but the left ended up winning, so it could go either way.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Does that work? I swear it needs to be your parents and you need to be a child for the relatives path to work
Family visa doesn't work but he said that he knows people and will sort it out if I really want to come there.I don't want to move to Florida tho its a shithole

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
F
Ppl who dislike Trump.

She was vice president.

She's younger than Trump

uck you nigger lover

they said the same shit about hilary, trump ended up sweeping her
But Hillary was extremely unpopular. The worst they've got on Kamala is that she laughs a lot.

But Hillary was extremely unpopular. The worst they've got on Kamala is that she laughs a lot.
I’ve literally seen multiple bad things about her

Family visa doesn't work but he said that he knows people and will sort it out if I really want to come there.I don't want to move to Florida tho its a shithole
I would wanna live in the Florida keys tho tbh, if I had a chill job

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and yeeyeeslayer
nah trump shooting, stock market crash, kamala letting megan throw it back on stage, hiding the fact that shes not black but fully indian, prosecuting an innocent black guy etc

it's not looking good for her, Trump will sweep floors with her remember this com when he wins

Anything is better than the UK for me, ideal state is Texas tho
Texas is full of weird people and empty space and cattle

North Carolina, Oregon, Washington mog.

I wanted to move to US before realising I wouldn't be able to

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Texas is full of weird people and empty space and cattle

North Carolina, Oregon, Washington mog.

I wanted to move to US before realising I wouldn't be able to
You can if you get a job in finance at a multinational organisation.Employee transfers from Europe to America isn’t uncommon there especially if you have a lot of experience.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and optimisticzoomer
You can if you get a job in finance at a multinational organisation.Employee transfers from Europe to America isn’t uncommon there especially if you have a lot of experience.
Yeah but I'm not interested in that and I'm super lazy

• +1
I could do that. If I get some high finance job in Toronto or my home city and then see if there are transfer positions open in the states

• +1
> High IQ
> Vote for trump

Pick one

Democrats voters are more educated on average, for a start
They're degenerates that should all be in prison. And, FYI, I never said I was a Trump supporter, but he's still way better than the average Dem nowadays.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A COMPANY BECOMES RUN BY A CURRY, THEY RUN IT INTO THE GROUND (THIS IS A WELL DOCUMENTED PHENOMENA). AMERICA IS DOOMED IF SHE WINS. TRUMP 2024.

They're degenerates that should all be in prison. And, FYI, I never said I was a Trump supporter, but he's still way better than the average Dem nowadays.
Yeah, couch fuckers are much better air?