D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
Title

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Solution
D
Yes, losing weight will ** help ** nasolabial folds. Whether it will get rid of them or not depends on your individual bone structure, specifically your forward maxillary growth at the paranasal area. I have a recessed maxilla and hollow paranasal area, so when I'm gigalean I have minimal nasolabial folds but they're still visible. When I'm at a heavier and healthier bodyfat, I have very deep folds.
kinda, fat will melt from the cheeks and make the nasolabial fold illusion disappear, but if you were fat as a pig and lost weight quickly there might be loose skin which will cause folds

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel, IamImportant, Deleted member 13511 and 1 other person
kinda, fat will melt from the cheeks and make the nasolabial fold illusion disappear, but if you were fat as a pig and lost weight quickly there might be loose skin which will cause folds

Lol no I'm not fat as a pig

Yeah surely getting lean will make them look smaller, but they won't disappear. Certainly not. This however works. Lasers, such as CO2 fractional lasers. Check the before and after pics:

If you're young, that is way too young to consider a facelift, you could get such lasers. They work for lots of things, among them boosting collagen synthesis, and they tighten the skin somewhat making the nasolabial folds less. But it has lots of other skin benefits as well. See this thread for discussion.

And facelifts may look fake. Lasers don't, in any way.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
gtfih everyone

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yes, losing weight will ** help ** nasolabial folds. Whether it will get rid of them or not depends on your individual bone structure, specifically your forward maxillary growth at the paranasal area. I have a recessed maxilla and hollow paranasal area, so when I'm gigalean I have minimal nasolabial folds but they're still visible. When I'm at a heavier and healthier bodyfat, I have very deep folds.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Solution
Why are you so like me.
What can be done about our recessed maxillas

Why are you so like me.
What can be done about our recessed maxillas
Do you have clinical recession, like an underbite or edge-to-edge bite? I do so the solution in my case is lefort 1. If you have normal occlusion, the solution is a paranasal implant or visiting a blackpilled surgeon for a cosmetic-only bimax.

Do you have clinical recession, like an underbite or edge-to-edge bite? I do so the solution in my case is lefort 1. If you have normal occlusion, the solution is a paranasal implant or visiting a blackpilled surgeon for a cosmetic-only bimax.
Actually no I don't have an underbite i have a slight overbite in fact.

Whaaat they can't give you a bimax unless it's for medical reasons?
I'm Albanian i can't travel to anywhere in the world :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
By gigalean like 10 percent bodyfat