Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
Title

• +1
Reactions: Gad
it can but much slower

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, SAR and Deleted member 15917
science, and not my opinion, acknowledges the concept of bone remodeling, but it is very slow in adults compared to children.

nose breathing, mewing non stop, hard mewing, suction hold and all mewing techniques exert force on the face downward through the ramus and upward through the maxilla, creater forward and upper growth, but as I said it is an extremely long process in adults compared to children, that's why it is not considered this efficient.

the slow, but possible ability of bone remodeling in adults allows for mewing results, even in adults, but it takes an extremely long time.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 15917
No

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 15917
science, and not my opinion, acknowledges the concept of bone remodeling, but it is very slow in adults compared to children.

nose breathing, mewing non stop, hard mewing, suction hold and all mewing techniques exert force on the face downward through the ramus and upward through the maxilla, creater forward and upper growth, but as I said it is an extremely long process in adults compared to children, that's why it is not considered this efficient.

the slow, but possible ability of bone remodeling in adults allows for mewing results, even in adults, but it takes an extremely long time.
just mew for 300 years to get 2mm forward growth

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 15917
FACE
HAS
NO
GROWTH
PLATES

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 15917

it can but much slower
How long will it take me if I start mewing now at age of 20? Also is chewing any better?

If I had to give it as a percentage:

- Negligible change for 90% of adults
- Minor change for 8% of adults
- Major change for 2% of adults

Of course, the older you are as an adult, the harder it is to produce any change.

Also, the better your technique and effort, the better your chances.

You should be mewing anyway though, even if change were impossible. It's the correct tongue posture and helps prevent your face from becoming more downswung (ugly).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I did mewing two years ago coupled with fat loss gave me a noticeable change. Not saying mewing alone did it but it contributed a bit.

Brother here most say it doesn't work and they haven't done it, if you want to know if it works do it and time will tell

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
How long will it take me if I start mewing now at age of 20? Also is chewing any better?
mewing alone means proper tongue posture, this alone will be slow.
besides mewing, you should nose breath non stop (except hard exercise), hardmew, and get in the habit of maintaining suction holds, only then you may see some changes in about a year

mewing alone means proper tongue posture, this alone will be slow.
besides mewing, you should nose breath non stop (except hard exercise), hardmew, and get in the habit of maintaining suction holds, only then you may see some changes in about a year

If you're exercising to the point you're mouth breathing then it's time to take a break.

• +1
Reactions: Gad