Does my colouring fail me?

D

Deleted member 16046

Iron
Hey guys I have a question regarding a dark phenotype
i am pure white (European features, small nose, pale skin, etc) but for some reason, I have very dark eyes, black eyebrows and raven black hair. I basically look like this except with thicker darker eyebrows
View attachment 1421628
I was wondering does this pheno fail me. I mean I live in England where a phenotype like this is pretty rare considering the fact that 90% of the population has either brown or blonde hair and blue or light brown eyes and I have personally never seen any white guy with the same colouring as me. I have already swallowed the:blackpill: on eye colour and know for a fact that blue eyes is a major halo almost all the time. Basically I was wondering if my coloring fails me or is it a halo?

imagination jerking off GIF

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
imagine this

Attachments

• f089017acbba516e41cb50b1ff1ec704.jpg
    f089017acbba516e41cb50b1ff1ec704.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 13787
imagine this

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 13626
answer the question faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
answer the question faggot
DONT CALL ME A FAGGOT YOU RETARDED GREYCEL, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE SITE YET, FUCKING LURK MOAR

YOURE AN OUTSIDER AND DONT FIT IN WITH ENGLISH PEOPLE, YES YOUR COLORING IS TOTAL GARBAGE, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER MOVING TO IRAN SO YOU FIT IN MORE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
ok thanks faggot

fucking graycels amirite guys

NO. Pale skin and dark hair/eyes are ideal srs. Don't let blue eyed cucks tell you otherwise. Your blessed.
Attachments 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tallooksmaxxer, Kmscurry and 3 others
no its not a failo, dye it dirty blonde so you look like xqc :)

NO. Pale skin and dark hair/eyes are ideal srs. Don't let blue eyed cucks tell you otherwise. Your blessed.
View attachment 1421765
Only if you got the harmony and bonesz if you are a pancake looking mf with this coloring its over but if you got better coloring to make up for your lack of bones and harmony then it will be a halo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 16046 and Deleted member 15099