Does Redlight help against acne ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
Am thinking of buying one to treat my acne. Anyone got experience with it ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Yes. I didnt buy a red light tho just evening sunlight which is high in the red light proportion while the UV also helps to restore my elastin

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and leopold123
Tretinoin, just treatinoin

+ It will help to skin to look better overtime

Yes. I didnt buy a red light tho just evening sunlight which is high in the red light proportion while the UV also helps to restore my elastin
Sunlight didnt improve my acne in any way

• +1
Reactions: Kazuya
U put on sunscreen or got sun at a time other than 5:30 to 6 pm. Sunlight completely nuked my acne

U put on sunscreen or got sun at a time other than 5:30 to 6 pm. Sunlight completely nuked my acne
Only works in hot countries. I live in a cold country without much sunlight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Elastin can't be restored??

Tret didnt work for me
Have you severe acne?
If it's the case maybe acutane is the solution. I do not believe in red light to treat severe acnee

@Ekil73_YT is elastin possible to restore?

Wound healing results in elastin regeneration but less than the amount that was destroyed. In adulthood elastin may be generated but in trivial amounts

Artificially using tropoelastin could work in theory but I haven’t researched if there’s anything available currently

Have you severe acne?
If it's the case maybe acutane is the solution. I do not believe in red light to treat severe acnee
My issue are my subhuman large pores. I know that i can't truly get rid off pores but i heard lots of people saying that their pore size was reduced on Accutane

progesterone come from the heavens!
What are its looksmaxxing properties? What do people usually use it for? Is it like a tablet like MK677? Is it something else? Please explain. (I can easily Google but I know absolutely nothing about this so enlighten me please)

What are its looksmaxxing properties? What do people usually use it for? Is it like a tablet like MK677? Is it something else? Please explain. (I can easily Google but I know absolutely nothing about this so enlighten me please)
its s godlike hormone! Ah its rlly godly and will improve everything!

It came from the ohh gandy heavens, its a gift from the gods

a Rlly powerfull hormone

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
its s godlike hormone! Ah its rlly godly and will improve everything!

It came from the ohh gandy heavens, its a gift from the gods

a Rlly powerfull hormone
Very intrigued indeed. Will read about this instead tbh. Do you know if people in .org use it often?

Very intrigued indeed. Will read about this instead tbh. Do you know if people in .org use it often?
nOo nott manyy peoplee know! About the gift of gandy

only super god looksmaxxers like me use it

don't take progesterone it's some tranny shit

go see a dermatologist they can identify what type of acne you have only then can you measure what solutions will have effect

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
don't take progesterone it's some tranny shit

go see a dermatologist they can identify what type of acne you have only then can you measure what solutions will have effect
Already did but she doesn’t really care tbh I’ll see another one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560