Does Retin A increase brow density?

Gad

Gad

Solstice
I have dry, sometimes flaky skin and my brows are sparse, could they be this way because the skin they grow on isn't ideal for brow growth?

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
must be nice being low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and sly shinkai
Skin condition like this can also cause hair loss on temples, smart guy
what the fuck does this have anything to do with brow density JFL

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
Because good brow density consists of high hair fibers count, thought you would get it
do you not have bald spots? is your skin entirely covered in hair?

do you not have bald spots? is your skin entirely covered in hair?
Now look at who brags about IQ jfl. No, nigger, if the skin areas where hair is supposed to grow are dry and flaky, it is going to affect hair growing in that area. I am looking for anecdotes if there are any.

Now look at who brags about IQ jfl. No, nigger, if the skin areas where hair is supposed to grow are dry and flaky, it is going to affect hair growing in that area. I am looking for anecdotes if there are any.
minoxidill dries the skin, still grows the hair. hair growth has nothing to do with skin being dry jfl.

minoxidill dries the skin, still grows the hair. hair growth has nothing to do with skin being dry jfl.
Yeah minox also dilates blood vessels for hair growth, that's a different factor. I was talking dry skin just by itself.

Also minox didn't work for my brows.
probably did. everyone’s hairs grow differently, my lashes grows in density and thickens while not lengthen