Does Sex Feel Any Good With This On Your Dick?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Wtf is that
And spoiler btw man that shits nasty

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, nattycel and SHARK
Wtf is that

• +1
Reactions: Autist and SHARK
Wtf is that
And spoiler btw man that shits nasty
Wtf is that
Cock sheath. Its like fucking your wife with a strap on because you have a tiny dick and are a huge cuckold except it actually feels like you're fucking her, kinda, though like 200 condoms.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Cock sheath. Its like fucking your wife with a strap on because you have a tiny dick and are a huge cuckold except it actually feels like you're fucking her, kinda, though like 200 condoms.

Whats that

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme, Deleted member 39 and dogtown
Cuckiest thing a man can wear. Here honey, maybe this plastic is better than me. Maybe this weekend Tyrone will be free and you can have a good time.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, BornAgainChad and 9 others
That's the most faggot thing ever OP must have a tic tac
Something you need :feelshaha:
My 1" punisher does just fine man ?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Wincel
Cuckiest thing a man can wear. Here honey, maybe this plastic is better than me. Maybe this weekend Tyrone will be free and you can have a good time.
My wife and I like to explore and experiment with what she likes in the bedroom :soy::soy::soy:
That's the most faggot thing ever OP must have a tic tac
Nah I have an exactly average dick size :feelsokman:

My wife and I like to explore and experiment with what she likes in the bedroom :soy::soy::soy:
LMAO "Five ways cuckolding could save your marriage"

is that some kind of plastic penis extender? i would assume it wouldn't.

@Nibba can you get rid of that gif in your sig it takes up way too much space

@Nibba can you get rid of that gif in your sig it takes up way too much space
sorry he cannot

fuck nibba how do you make your gif bigger

Better off just trying PE than anything like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Better off just trying PE than anything like that.
pump or clamp, do not jelq that is my advice. If you have decent girth about 5.5 inch or more then go for length with a traction device or weight hanging

I jelqed and it worked but now my dick head is too big for my dick and the shaft has all the gains on the upper half of it

pump or clamp, do not jelq that is my advice. If you have decent girth about 5.5 inch or more then go for length with a traction device or weight hanging

I jelqed and it worked but now my dick head is too big for my dick and the shaft has all the gains on the upper half of it
I laughed reading this for some reason.

ask your mother

I got the gains on the middle of my shaft lol
So it's impossible to get gains at the base?

tbh this

• +1
Reactions: Autist
uhh it probably lowers pleasure to almost nonexistent aka friendzone, wouldnt wear

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth

so if you have decent girth but need length jelqing isn't for you?

so if you have decent girth but need length jelqing isn't for you?
Jelqing is a girth exercise unless you do flaccid jelqs but flaccid jelqing is pretty fucking ineffective

Is that what they put on cucks?

@cocksucker thoughts?

gay

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Does Sex Feel Any Good

I don’t know..

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Ritalincel